X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just glad not all my wishes came true when I woz 14
    xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

You should have called the law at the time, failing to stop was an offence last time I looked.
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

I'd call the old bill now, maybe ain't insured on daddys motor anyway?
        Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
          This morning a BMW 05 plate decided to ram me into a crash barrier after deciding to over take a white van with not looking or indicating... you can imageing my joy as i bounced off the crash barrier and set off the chase the (*&^(*%^(* as he set off at speed... after catching him up and forcing him through some motorway cones i dragged him outta his car.... you can imagine the rest... he admitted defeat and gave me his insurance details... he was in daddies car.....

had a quote for the damage to the surf....

Wait for it......

£1000 - the only damage done was the wheel arch extensions.... all 4 got gouged s$$$$ed... poss need tracking but i needed that anyway.....

cheeky mother....

anyone on here from st albans, herts?

if so i may be visiting if i dont get paid out for this..... so i will call in for a cuppa to change into my superman disguise.....

Stu
          Sorry to hear yer Trucks suffered damage in a Sqirmish Stu with a *anker in a BMW, "$$$$$$ Minded $anker".
          Our 205 Pug suffered the same Bumper car Tactics in November 5th last year we were lucky to survive as he sped off, & yes on an 05 plated Beamer, we called the plod & they didn't wanta know, mitta bin different had we bin spead all over the M1 me thinks.
          And for our trouble we lost the Pug !!!!!

Hope it gets sorted Bud

There's Always a Payback... Just hope he don't see ya Comin !!!!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Update....:

i cant beleive how many parties are involved with this... i had another call last night from a different company call angel summat or other.. they are going to deal with the hire car... so we got the insurance broker.... insurance company.... accident repair center liason woman (my personal assistant)... the accident repair customer relations woman... and now the "angel" of 4x4.... if nothing else i get to meet new people lol.....

i am really pi**ed off though with that curly headed git... even after a day... the damage caused is minimal for what happened i suppose.. i reckon the money spent would be better in my pocket... but hey my surf will get a wash...

http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Working...
            X