STupid Hooray Henry in a **$%^%%^%$% BMW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STupid Hooray Henry in a **$%^%%^%$% BMW

This morning a BMW 05 plate decided to ram me into a crash barrier after deciding to over take a white van with not looking or indicating... you can imageing my joy as i bounced off the crash barrier and set off the chase the (*&^(*%^(* as he set off at speed... after catching him up and forcing him through some motorway cones i dragged him outta his car.... you can imagine the rest... he admitted defeat and gave me his insurance details... he was in daddies car.....

had a quote for the damage to the surf....

Wait for it......

£1000 - the only damage done was the wheel arch extensions.... all 4 got gouged s$$$$ed... poss need tracking but i needed that anyway.....

cheeky mother....

anyone on here from st albans, herts?

if so i may be visiting if i dont get paid out for this..... so i will call in for a cuppa to change into my superman disguise.....

Stu
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Originally posted by amethyst
    This morning a BMW 05 plate decided to ram me into a crash barrier after deciding to over take a white van with not looking or indicating... you can imageing my joy as i bounced off the crash barrier and set off the chase the (*&^(*%^(* as he set off at speed... after catching him up and forcing him through some motorway cones i dragged him outta his car.... you can imagine the rest... he admitted defeat and gave me his insurance details... he was in daddies car.....

Wait for it......

£1000 - the only damage done was the wheel arch extensions.... all 4 got gouged s$$$$ed... poss need tracking but i needed that anyway.....

cheeky mother....

if so i may be visiting if i dont get paid out for this..... so i will call in for a cuppa to change into my superman disguise.....

Stu
    as long as your ok m8?

where did it happen??
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Wait for it......

cheeky mother....

Stu
      Just down the road in Watford If you need us
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

sorry to hear the bad news stu have you checked hes address @ name ????
        i would get anything else sorted why your at it !!some mechanics can be very helpful
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Was on the slip road jct 33 m1 southbound ... am ok feelin a bit stiff though... just sooo Angry...

wwell insurance reckon i gotta pay £200 excess and then claim it back from the legal part of it... that just sucks...

will know over the next few days if his addy is right... curly haired (*&^$

if not then i will be trackin him down...

the insurance only recommended a certain accident repair center... so cant really get much else out of it...

should have tried to settle out of insurance... would have been better off...

Comment

Was on the slip road jct 33 m1 southbound ... am ok feelin a bit stiff though... just sooo Angry...

wwell insurance reckon i gotta pay £200 excess and then claim it back from the legal part of it... that just sucks...

the insurance only recommended a certain accident repair center... so cant really get much else out of it...

i understand you dont have to use there recommended garages
            once took £700 off a tossa driving a z3 after he drove into side of me old astra estate he he
            Last edited by joker??; 7 August 2006, 19:30.

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              yeah but they did offer to get me a 4x4 courtesy car.... i said nothing less than a land cruiser.... lol and they said ok... as its gonna come off his ins.....

Comment

lol

Comment

wish id have been there in mi surf too, could of had a surf sandwich,then chuck him in the power station near the slip road!!

that would straighten his hair out!!
                  CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

I would imagine daddy iz the one to chase about your claim not the monkey. I am guessing that daddy on the monkey's a*s about dinging the beamer would at least give you some comfort, And lots of discomfort to the monkey.

I would have left home if I'd pranged my ole dad's motor all those years ago.
                    I did manage to break 2 of the 3 leaf springs on one of his motors, I said next morning, "it woz ok when I parked up last night". At the time I thought he belived me, but now I realize he had just given up. Things weren't much better when fox hunting (with CB Radios not foxes) and I got his car stuck UP TO THE BUMPERS no less, in a surf mud-puddle. He woz pi*s*d beyond my expectations

Hows your whiplash, did ya see the doctor yet
                    xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                      once took £700 off a tossa driving a z3 after he drove into side of me old astra estate he he
                      I got £1000 for Vicki's old Micra out of some idiot who didn't understand roundabouts and just drove into the front passenger side. The car was a heap anyway, and the timing chain was on it's way out, but I reckoned this guy didn't have insurance cos he was really wasn't keen to give me any details. Didn't fancy being paid five quid a week for ten years so I got a bit loud with him and he paid up a grand cash a couple of days later when I told him I was going to get the law involved!

I think he was cr@pping himself anyway cos Vicki rang me in work in tears, and when I got down there I was, as you can imagine, very concerned about her and quite... erm... angry shall we say at him. Vicki was holding me back and he was backing away. Sometimes it's handy looking like a shaved headed, rugby playing thug, even though anyone who knows me knows I'm a pussycat!
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

sometimes it helps to look intimidating and to be aggressive it works for me lol

Comment

Yeah, just look at Pauline Fowler!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Yeah, just look at Pauline Fowler!
                            True... but you would not have said that 25 years ago while watchin "are you being served"
                            xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Agreed. She hasn't worn well at all has she? and she's been Tango'd!
                              Last edited by BUSHWHACKER; 7 August 2006, 21:00.

Comment

Working...
                              X