Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our wedding pics - now i'm off on honeymoon

Hi,

Just a flying visit as we're frantically ironing and packing for our flight to the maldive in a few hours.

when we return on the 23rd i'll be able to post a link to the official photographs, but until then you'll have to make do with those taken by the best man's girlfriend. They're really good, it's best to hit the slideshow button at the top right corner, but only if you've got broadband.

There's 98 pics in total here, but after pic 70 it gets to the evening do and they're a bit messy so you may want to look away!!

http://kate80.smugmug.com/gallery/1744638

i'll fill you in when we get back, suffice to say we both had a fantastic day!

Thanks,

Martin and Gemma Tomlinson
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Congrats to you both, looks like you had a great day.

p.s. will you be taking any honemoon pics too?

Comment

hehehe!! couldn't stop myself hearing this music when I saw this pic....
      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Studio/5025/lgb.wav

Turn your speakers up!
      Attached Files

Comment

they look happier than alot of people at a wedding i went to a couple of weeks ago

Comment

i think i attend the most weddings ever!... thank god for photo's cos i never remember much!!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
            i think i attend the most weddings ever!... thank god for photo's cos i never remember much!!

I'd better not remind you what you asked me at Tony & Linda's wedding then, had I?!?!??!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Jotto
              I'd better not remind you what you asked me at Tony & Linda's wedding then, had I?!?!??!?
              i thought you offered!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I know its been a month since i've been on the site, and no i am not going to try and catch up with a months worth of post, cos i i know how much you guys go on!!!!!

If anyone wants to see the official photo's, they can be found here:

www.creative-photo.co.uk/tomlinsons

More importantly, we picked up our Great Dane on Sunday, so later today i will be posting some pics of him at 8 and a half weeks old, and especially for Chillit, some pics of my modified shed!! Modified to accomodate the dane when he's fully grown.

hope to catch up with y'all soon,

Mart

PS. Anyone fancyin a nice sunny holiday, go to the Sun Island in the Maldives for 2 weeks, FOOKING MARVELLOUS!!!!
                Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

must been your turn jen as he has tried most of the girls now
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    must been your turn jen as he has tried most of the girls now

Ah but to be fair to Matt, I did actually offer. BUT, that was just so he'd get out of his truck and go back to his hotel room, and at both occasions of propositioning Jon was standing right next to me!!!!!!

Comment

Ah but to be fair to Matt, I did actually offer. BUT, that was just so he'd get out of his truck and go back to his hotel room, and at both occasions of propositioning Jon was standing right next to me!!!!!!
                      jon must have seen opertunity to blackmail him
                      Enjoying Life after Cancer
                      Pops

Comment

Working...
                      X