B***** not again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJG
    He is trying to stop the world finding out what THE red button is for!
    The thing about the "RED BUTTON" iz that while you kinda think it's maybe somthing to do with the gear selector you just ain't sure enough. And making it red iz enough to put the fear of yer mother-in-law stayin a fortnight into ya
    I really wanted to press it when I first got my truck but had the orrible feeling that it might be a quick release for all the wheels
    The "red button" iz nothin on the air con fuses "behind the glovebox" HELLO!! It iz really behind the passenger air vent just above the front passenger speaker... behind and to the left of the glovebox when its removed. And when you do find it, IT'S OK, it's yer gas that's leaked out (I hope) I'm leaving mine till the next heatwave now
    xcuse mi spilling kan't phinda dictonnairy

Comment

Originally posted by vatchman
      maybe they are just HACKED off at this being a far superior 4x4 site.
      Totally agree Vatchman, or is it that their after some info & take over from those Scheming Somalian Shyster Scammers !!!!!

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Exactly the same thing has happenend to our World of Warcraft Guild site, its been down on and off for 4 days now..... apparently the whole isp who provides the servers got hacked..WHY?????like either site has any secret information in them... cooocks
        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

just a quick question to the admin... when you say 'hacked' did they gain access to the whole site, database and all? i've picked up a LOT of new spam in the last couple of days and just wondered if they might have been after email addresses?
          I got me a new Surf baby yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X