Free Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Wheels

These have been posted on the Landcruiser forum, must be good for some body on here.

http://www.tlocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1138

I got three of them spare!
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      I got three of them spare!

can i have one, please!
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        can i have one, please!
        Of course mate! tyres are u/s on two of em and the other has a hankook with only about 5-6 mm on it, if you would like to arrange train or whatever
        tour welcome, Think their better nic than those cruiser wheels (shine'ier)

Comment

In Warickshire beginning of September, would it help to get a wheel back to essex? let me know.

Tony
          www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

cool! brown envelope to follow.. surf train to near cirencester or warwick, no rush. can anyone help? thanks very much!
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

oh and if anyone wants a set of steel wheels, (tyres 2 ok 2 bad 1 missing!) they are welcome. oh and a tailgate for underslung spare, no glass or lectrics free to a good home..
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

If we're in the process of giving stuff away, I've just put a set of seats on ebay, and if a Forum member wants em, they can have em at a BIG discount.......
                It just does, OK?

Comment

Now that I've been reminded about seats, does anyone know of a type
                  of drivers seat with a flat seat that will fit in the Surf with no or minor
                  modification? Something where you're knees are on the same level as
                  your backside instead of above it. I'm so used to van seats, I still can't
                  get used to the one in the Surf, so I'm a flatter seat. Cheers.

Comment

There's a knob on the side of the seat so that you can adjust the front of the seat height, the part under you knees.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                      There's a knob on the side of the seat so that you can adjust the front of the seat height, the part under you knees.

Got that at full whack. The seat is still too car'ish, though.

Comment

It's an unuasual driveing position in the surf, made for short arsed japs i assume, i got used to it now and find it quite comfortable, Go up too high Matt and you'll be banging your head on the roof,
                        Pity about the tailgate Charley! its the rear mount one im after (and the rear mount, and another red center wheel, not much eh!)

Comment

i reckon we need a sticky for blaggers and 'spares about to be chucked' a last chance saloon for steel wheels and such....
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

i reckon we need a sticky for blaggers and 'spares about to be chucked' a last chance saloon for steel wheels and such....
                            Good idea! As no one seems interested in the ones im selling i'll prob have to give them away as well, Wonder how many tailgates i've missed?

Comment

That'd be a good idea. Surfs seem to be one of those rare vehicles where
                              you end up with a large pile of parts you've removed while modding. Could
                              have sworn that theory was supposed to work the opposite way around.
                              I'm gonna' end up breaking my neck tripping over the sway bars or footrails
                              in the shed someday.

Comment

Working...
                              X