MOT & veg fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT & veg fuel

Anyone got any thoughts on whether you should have veggie in your tank when you go for your MOT?

Does it affect the emissions test?
    Dan

Originally posted by drdan
    Anyone got any thoughts on whether you should have veggie in your tank when you go for your MOT?

Does it affect the emissions test?
    Hippo passed with it

She went through on the 1st pass test - that's at 1/2 the legal level

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

She? A Surf is an 'it'

Comment

Mine passed running on 100% veggie, and that is with nackered injectors.
        Jez

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          She? A Surf is an 'it'
          NO !!!!!!

Where "She" is applied to a machine it is applied as a term of endearment - or do you not love your Surf ?

A P****o or a L**d R***r is an IT !!!!!!

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            NO !!!!!!

Where "She" is applied to a machine it is applied as a term of endearment - or do you not love your Surf ?

A P****o or a L**d R***r is an IT !!!!!!

Trev
            Sorry Trev but don't you mean that a P****o or a L**D R***r is a S**T not an it
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I can understand calling it a bitch when it won't start, which technically makes it a 'she', but other than that,........

I have a Surf and I love it 'cos it's rugged and tough and can get it very dirty and it will still look good.

Replace the 'its' with shes' and that sentence doesn't sound so good.

(unless you're talking about Angelina Jolie of course!)

Comment

I can understand calling it a bitch when it won't start, which technically makes it a 'she', but other than that,........

I have a Surf and I love it 'cos it's rugged and tough and can get it very dirty and it will still look good.

Oh, I dunno. I wouldn't mind a she who could be dirty whilst looking good.

Comment

Yea but Vince don't you call the misses a bitch if she don't do what you want.it's the same with the surf you call it a bitch if it wont start
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Nah, I call her a cow!

Comment

Linda's Surf is definatly a she, its smooth, sexy, and has huge round...tyres!

Where as my scabby 4Runner is a he for sure, its tough and ugly!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
                      X