jobs well done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jobs well done

just finished fitting , two new rear side bumpers, two rear shocks a new mph facsia and a new whippy areail. the rear shocks took a bit of time , drivers side took about 15 mins though . passenger side a right facsia fitted and running 5 mph faster than it acttully says , run it against my tom tom . does the sat nav give a percise speed reading.whippy aireail hard to fit as i have large hands. bumpers look great just got to fit the new mudflaps .
    thanks to you guys and this web site you made the jobs a lot easier , MANY THANKS GUYS

Originally posted by safysurfer
    just finished fitting , two new rear side bumpers, two rear shocks a new mph facsia and a new whippy areail. the rear shocks took a bit of time , drivers side took about 15 mins though . passenger side a right facsia fitted and running 5 mph faster than it acttully says , run it against my tom tom . does the sat nav give a percise speed reading.whippy aireail hard to fit as i have large hands. bumpers look great just got to fit the new mudflaps .
    thanks to you guys and this web site you made the jobs a lot easier , MANY THANKS GUYS
    get someone to drive beside you on the dual carriage way at say 50mph and then check to see what yours is reading then you will know how far out yours is reading
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by safysurfer
      Sat Nav speed is pretty accurate as long as you drive in a straight line. Some lose it a bit during direction changes. Probably be a bit more accurate if you switch to WAAS.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
      X