No announcement yet.

ITS THE WEEKEND what you doin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent all day at cat show in Telford!! Came home with a nice trophy and rosettes. It's the wife's hobby. Me and the Surf just go along for the ride.
    Pete
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pete
      Spent all day at cat show in Telford!! Came home with a nice trophy and rosettes. It's the wife's hobby. Me and the Surf just go along for the ride.
      Pete
      get few beers in that m8
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
        get few beers in that m8
        Worst Sunday ever, went to check out an RTV trial at a quarry at Murton.
        Spent ages finding it ....and even longer finding someone to let me in the locked gate.
        Parked up in the sea of mud that was the quarry, got out to watch ,with a view to maybes having a go....only for everyone to jump back in their cars to move to the next course.Turned the ignition key.....brrr..... recognised the sound straight away from the other week as the starter motor working loose....which had been at the garage to be fixed.Had to walk thru all the mud to the next course to beg a tow off a "Rangie"
        Got my towrope out of the back of the car which was parked in one of the larger puddles on the site.......tried to shackle it to the eyes on my new a-bar ....to find the shackle was too large.Man in R/R took pity & produced a strap & assorted shackles from his boot. The surf started straight away from the tow & I got someone to let me out of the gate.Drove home ,blasted some of the mud off & crawled underneath.
        Spent about half an hr trying to tighten the one bolt I could reach.....only to find it's the wrong size.
        Amount of steam coming from my ears.....I think my "heads" gone.
        I may be having one or two words with the garage tomorrow ....
        Last edited by bensonsnuts; 11 January 2004, 18:27.
        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Originally posted by bensonsnuts
          Worst Sunday ever, went to check out an RTV trial at a quarry at Murton.
          Spent ages finding it ....and even longer finding someone to let me in the locked gate.
          Parked up in the sea of mud that was the quarry, got out to watch ,with a view to maybes having a go....only for everyone to jump back in their cars to move to the next course.
          Turned the ignition key.....brrr..... recognised the sound straight away from the other week as the starter motor working loose....which had been at the garage to be fixed.
          Had to walk thru all the mud to the next course to beg a tow off a "Rangie"
          Got my towrope out of the back of the car which was parked in one of the larger puddles on the site.......tried to shackle it to the eyes on my new a-bar ....to find the shackle was too large.
          Man in R/R took pity & produced a strap & assorted shackles from his boot.
          The surf started straight away from the tow & I got someone to let me out of the gate.
          Drove home ,blasted some of the mud off & crawled underneath.
          Spent about half an hr trying to tighten the one bolt I could reach.....only to find it's the wrong size.
          Amount of steam coming from my ears.....I think my "heads" gone.
          I may be having one or two words with the garage tomorrow ....
          Good stuff and to think you would have only been sat at home watching the tele
          Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
          My choice
          Back off

Comment

Working...
          X