Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
      On Duty!!!
      bummer. soz m8
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

The usual saturday sore head, shootin' tommorow followed by more lager, oh yes tis the weekend

Comment

service

service me surfffff day
          black n tan
          black n tan
          yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Been running round like a blue arse fly trying to source parts for my turbo. No joy though so the surf aint going to be getting dirty this weekend. Maybe cut the floor pan out and power it flintstone style.
            Objects in the rear view mirror are losing

Comment

Living the quiet life as usual.not feeling to well,bad guts,on antibiotics and they are giving my belly jip!!!!(guess who is off the beer this weekend?)
              Powered by ????

Comment

had a lazy day today went to town dropped kids of at there dads might go out for dinner tonight, i've had conjunctivites(??) for 2 weeks and i'm getting really pi**ed off with it so don't fancy going to the pub.

and tomorrow i'm going surfing or should i say suzying and if i have wot looks like a black eye it wasn't jim clouting me one during the night he didn't, he did it during the day lol
                [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Comment

Spent all day fishing today, getting me surf dirty tomorrow and then washing it all day Monday
                  Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                  My choice
                  Back off

Comment

Been to the Vets to pay an invoice £££££ ouch!!
                    Been to my brothers garage to check the progress of the Suzi (slow cos he kept getting paying customers ) No roll cage yet, but new wheels, chunky boots, fuel tank in the back and vertical exhaust pipe. He was in the progress of welding a tonnau plate and cab rear bulkhead. I offered to weld it but, hes seen my welding. inished fitting my ham radio gear in the truck and spoke to stations in Portugal, Scotland and Newbury.
                    Curry 'n' beer tonight.
                    Devils Pit tomorrow.
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Fitted new headers on the truck, put the boggers on, rebuilt starter motor, reset timing, got lost in Basingstoke looking for car spares shop, filled up with LPG, refitted battery, loaded up grill, gas, bullbar, etc for some bloke, cleared some of my junk from Lindas garage to make room for the Nova, got mini tractor bogged in a muddy field, left tractor tyre tracks across horse field and had to be recovered (me pushing!!!), went to the pub, ate curry, answering silly posts on forum.......................

quiet really
                      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                        Fitted new headers on the truck, put the boggers on, rebuilt starter motor, reset timing, got lost in Basingstoke looking for car spares shop, filled up with LPG, refitted battery, loaded up grill, gas, bullbar, etc for some bloke, cleared some of my junk from Lindas garage to make room for the Nova, got mini tractor bogged in a muddy field, left tractor tyre tracks across horse field and had to be recovered (me pushing!!!), went to the pub, ate curry, answering silly posts on forum.......................

quiet really
                        You making a habit of this getting stuck lark, going for the triple on Sunday
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                          You making a habit of this getting stuck lark, going for the triple on Sunday
                          :pfffffftttttttttttttt.......:

Your turn tomorrow!
                          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

quiet really
                            NORMAL RUN OFF THE MILL EASY GOING LASY SATDAY THEN TONY
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

quiet really
                              AND ALL THAT BEFORE BREAKFAST!
                              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Working...
                              X