yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoebelala - old none surf related pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoebelala - old none surf related pics!

Having had some grief with the PC today, and copying across a load of stuff from the old HD, I came across some pics from my aeromodelling 'yoof'... Get a load of these! The kit is one I produced for a little while. Basic 2m Glider. The Islander is scratch built electric in the days when batteries were meant for radios, not planes! The spit is an electric conversion of a '10' size IC, 9 years ago when my son was 2 ish. I was ahead of my time! The boat? Mine before children (hey Vince, I'm opposire a building site in that house too!) The UFO? Well, it's a UFO isn't it?...
    Attached Files
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

This is one of my brothers claims to fame.

https://sslrelay.com/s119033911.onea...8MW2411%253D29

He flogged the rights to the plans for £120 when he was skint a few years ago. He is a mad keen aero model builder, when he is not messing about with a real full sized ME109 and helping restore a Hurricane (which should take to the air tomorrow for the first time in many years - weather permitting).

That link was working earlier - honest! In a nutshell he designed the Extra-Vert. He has built four himself. The most recent has a .4cc engine and can take off vertically. It is an animal.
    Last edited by kitesurf_phil; 30 July 2006, 00:41.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

If any you modellers out their know of any body looking for a starter kit i have one up for grabs with two trainers and all the bits to get them in the air.

I also have a tigermoth kit i need to get rid of too....

The only reason is the fact i dont have the time to comit to learn to fly any more but the planes are proven flyers....
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
        If any you modellers out their know of any body looking for a starter kit i have one up for grabs with two trainers and all the bits to get them in the air.

I also have a tigermoth kit i need to get rid of too....

The only reason is the fact i dont have the time to comit to learn to fly any more but the planes are proven flyers....

How much m8?>>

Stu
        http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
          How much m8?>>

Stu

I was thinkin of something like £200 for the trainers flight box with panel electric winder and 4 channel futaba radio....The 2 planes both have engines but only 1 receiver.

I was lookin for about £120 for the tigermoth its only been drooled at and no further...
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
            Having had some grief with the PC today, and copying across a load of stuff from the old HD, I came across some pics from my aeromodelling 'yoof'... Get a load of these! The kit is one I produced for a little while. Basic 2m Glider. The Islander is scratch built electric in the days when batteries were meant for radios, not planes! The spit is an electric conversion of a '10' size IC, 9 years ago when my son was 2 ish. I was ahead of my time! The boat? Mine before children (hey Vince, I'm opposire a building site in that house too!) The UFO? Well, it's a UFO isn't it?...

Hi m8, been a bit quiet what with the house move (not done yet got problems) and the test driving of endless cars..........

Those are good pics, I remember my first time "junior 60" was fun in a way if you like that sort of thing. Then a yamamoto followed by an EZ sportsman 525 class act that was!

Sadly never got round to taking pics before they died/were sold/binned.
            Digital cams are great eh?
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
            X