Wave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wave

Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself and her who must be obayed to you good brethren!

My better half and I bought a Surf from a local guy from Ebay for the not so bad sum of £1400!!!! The odometer reads 75k nad he has been its only owner since it was imported. It's an H reg but what the hell its an import

Its a 2.4 and I know it may have that nice head problem but since I'll be doing that job myself if it goes i'm not too worried. Just needs a few things to make it ours and stand out a bit

Anyway I hope you guys can put up with the mountain of stupid questions i'm likely to have until I find my feet with our new toy.

Darren n Chelle

Originally posted by Harllequin
    Hi there guys. I'd like to introduce myself and her who must be obayed to you good brethren!

My better half and I bought a Surf from a local guy from Ebay for the not so bad sum of £1400!!!! The odometer reads 75k nad he has been its only owner since it was imported. It's an H reg but what the hell its an import

Its a 2.4 and I know it may have that nice head problem but since I'll be doing that job myself if it goes i'm not too worried. Just needs a few things to make it ours and stand out a bit

Anyway I hope you guys can put up with the mountain of stupid questions i'm likely to have until I find my feet with our new toy.

Darren n Chelle
    Welcome to the nut house .
    Anything you need to know will probably be on here some where, if you can't find it just ask.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Hi Darren n Chelle see you come from the right part of the country then,
      if you see me about give us a wave,I drive a blue one

Comment

welcome, as he said to the nut house, he calls it that cause it makes him feel like hes at home. They only let him post once a week, bless.
        Any way the rest of us are not so nutty
        not a bad buy for the money and if the worst happens your still quids in, good buy, drive and enjoy
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Welcome

You say obeyed,I say Ebayed.....whatever!
          Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

welcome!....just think, if you put your trucks details up you could resurect the colour war..don't think we have had it this week, I see it was reasonably priced but with luck it will have the right hue!!
            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
            Tony

Comment

Well its a grey one at the moment . Not sure what hue it is though Fatfires. Though by the end it wont be that colour at all

Looks like the first job on it will be underseal n waxoil. Good job I look attractive in a full paper body suit and goggles is all I can say.

Comment

Well its a grey one at the moment .

Good job I look attractive in a full paper body suit and goggles is all I can say.
                we'll take your word on that

Oh and welcome
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Well its a grey one at the moment
                  Oh well never mind!!
                  Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                  Tony

Comment

Well its a grey one at the moment . Not sure what hue it is though Fatfires. Though by the end it wont be that colour at all

Looks like the first job on it will be underseal n waxoil. Good job I look attractive in a full paper body suit and goggles is all I can say.
                    Good to see a person with taste in colour. Neil has a gimp suit for loan.

Comment

weicome darren @ chelle
                      undersealed my truck a while back
                      dont pick to hot a day as them paper suits stick everywhere
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                        Good to see a person with taste in colour. Neil has a gimp suit for loan.
                        its pink if your interested....... greetings by the way, now you have a surf, life will never be the same, if you see complete strangers waving at you surf style dont be afraid, their not gonna carjack you, its just probably one of these nutters..... you can trust me tho, i"m the only sane one on here......
                        the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse mate.
                          I notice someones trying to start the colour war again, has to be the blue tribe just cos they know green the best colour LOL
                          If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Whey hey, another fella from the north east. I dont get up your way much, but i have a big blue one
                            What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                              Whey hey, another fella from the north east. I dont get up your way much, but i have a big blue one
                              this is a family site u know
                              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
                              X