It's all kicking off here !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all kicking off here !!

Just settled down to bed , then woke to sirens , A block of newbuild flats has gone up in smoke down the road from us, it's spread to the ajoining rest home which is well alight.
    Some things collapsed or exploded as there was lit ash raining down on us , it's totally fooked the garden furniture good and proper and burst the pool.

There's people everywhere , police have sealed the area off now.

I'm off for another look at what's going on .

Andy.

Originally posted by bobafatass
    Just settled down to bed , then woke to sirens , A block of newbuild flats has gone up in smoke down the road from us, it's spread to the ajoining rest home which is well alight.
    Some things collapsed or exploded as there was lit ash raining down on us , it's totally fooked the garden furniture good and proper and burst the pool.

There's people everywhere , police have sealed the area off now.

I'm off for another look at what's going on .

Andy.
    No- update?

I'm assuming they arrested you Andy!

Comment

That is a bit ominous. Went to have a look at 00:47 and no update at 13:30. He did say it was raining hot ash.
      It's only a hobby!

Comment

Never mind the furniture and the pool...howz the Surf?
        Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

hope he took hes asbestos umbrella never mind the garden furniture , where was your surf

sh#t mikey beat me by a minute !!! dont you just hate that when it happens
          Last edited by joker??; 27 July 2006, 13:42.
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Must of been this

http://www.thisisbournemouth.co.uk/d...arks_blaze.php

Stella Artois

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              sh#t mikey beat me by a minute !!! dont you just hate that when it happens

Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Update !

Power went off last night , finally got to bed at 03:30 and up again for work at 06:30.

The surf's fine , no damage unlike the garden stuff which is a bit melted. Just glad the shed didn't go up.

The roads are still closed, just going down the road for a nose about and see what's happening.

Andy.

Comment

nothing to do with me, i have an alibi......
                  the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Had a look at the site , geezz it's well gone up ! timber framed development totally reduced to ash, nothing left at all.

They say in the news that it could of been started by lightning but all the storms were around at 9 oclock and the building didn't go up in smoke till nearly midnight. Judging by what I've seen around here latley I'd say it was deliberate , we've got another site over the road from us that's been broken into 3 times in the last month and I caught a couple of scrotes in there again on Sunday nicking the fire extinguisgers , one of them I recognised from saturday night when I saw him fiddleing with one of the neighbours cars .

Coincidence ?

Andy.

Comment

not saying anything without my solicitor present......
                      the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Working...
                      X