Personal Import (Auction won!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal Import (Auction won!!)

Ok, so far so good. We won the auction on the surf and we've received the invoice. E-mails from the company have been smooth and informative. They advised Marine insurance, but its only about £100, so I went for it...................failing that I told them to put it on the Queen Mary 2, but for some reason it can't be done

I've included the sales invoice to show all costs. (invoice is in a zip file further down the thread)

I must add, these charges etc, are for this company only, I have no idea if all companies deal like this. The shipping cost is about £600 and their agency fee is just over £300. I would presume if I dealt with someone like advan I would still incur similar costs???

I think the price of vehicle is slightly over the top, but it is exactly what we wanted, wide body, intercooler, etc, etc..... and its below the maximum bid price I forwarded to them...................oh, and it looks quite nice

The price of the car alone was about £5300.

I'll keep you informed of my progress

I've left out some details on the invoice for obvious reasons.

cheers

Fieldsy

Looks like there might be a wheel cover up for grabs as the missus likes the one on the truck in the picture. As long as its still there when its shipped over.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fieldsy; 9 January 2004, 18:25.

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Ok, so far so good. We won the auction on the surf and we've received the invoice. E-mails from the company have been smooth and informative. They advised Marine insurance, but its only about £100, so I went for it...................failing that I told them to put it on the Queen Mary 2, but for some reason it can't be done

I've included the sales invoice to show all costs.

I must add, these charges etc, are for this company only, I have no idea if all companies deal like this. The shipping cost is about £600 and their agency fee is just over £300. I would presume if I dealt with someone like advan I would still incur similar costs???

I think the price of vehicle is slightly over the top, but it is exactly what we wanted, wide body, intercooler, etc, etc..... and its below the maximum bid price I forwarded to them...................oh, and it looks quite nice

The price of the car alone was about £5300.

I'll keep you informed of my progress

I've left out some details on the invoice for obvious reasons.

cheers

Fieldsy
    Looking good Fieldsy.

Oh and by the way, keep an eye on that spare wheel cover cos I'm gonna have it when you aren't looking.

Well done on winning it, it looks a nice motor.

Cheers

Comment

WAY TOO GO!!
      your be SURFING AGAIN real soon
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Fieldsy has attached these file(s): <HR align=left SIZE=1>Paul <HR align=left SIZE=1>Paul <HR align=left SIZE=1><HR align=left SIZE=1><HR align=left SIZE=1><HR align=left SIZE=1><HR align=left SIZE=1>0 not working for me
        [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
        [size=5][/size]
        [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

try again Ian, I've changed the .doc to a .jpg...............

nope that didn't work too well
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Fieldsy; 9 January 2004, 18:24.

Comment

Getting a invalid attachment on the invoice mate.

By the way NICE looking motor
            [center] [/center]

Comment

Congratulations it looks a really smart motor.
              Hope the rest of the process goes smoothly for you as i'm sure it will. Bet you can't wait to get it on the road and in the mud !

Happy Surfing !!

Karen
              Stop Your Grinnin and Drop Your Linen

Comment

Thanks Karen,

I'm sure I might be posing you a few more questions, but so far so good, still got a way to go

Comment

LIKE IT!.... hope everything goes smoothly,and you're back on the road again soon.