yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look out, the next dose of storms are a comin!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How cumz the Isle of White radar differs from the one in Burton on Trent. At the moment, IOW showing lightning around Hull/Sheffield kinda area, but the Burton one, which is closer to the area is showing nothing? Bothe supplied by same company aswell.
    Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2119
      How cumz the Isle of White radar differs from the one in Burton on Trent. At the moment, IOW showing lightning around Hull/Sheffield kinda area, but the Burton one, which is closer to the area is showing nothing? Bothe supplied by same company aswell.

That's classified!

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock@work
        Nice piccy. Has your camera got a 'bulb' setting? You need to lock the shutter open for a few minutes to capture night time lightning.

More info here:

http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~doswell/ltgph.html

My proper camera has, but I haven't used that for so long now that its probably bust. The digital camera doesn't have such fancy functions, but it does take really good pictures (unless I'm trying to get lightning of course).
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

It's Arrived!

My little rain dance, plus the plan to roll the Zook out of the garage and do some work on it, has caused the heavens to open. It is quite a spectacle at the moment.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

I went to watch the weather from the proper side of the water (all those Southampton surfers know thats the east of the Itchen eh Pops! as it came up from the IOW and across the New Forest and got this............

Taken right over Fawley refinery. The night before last a block of flats got whacked about 5 min walk from here. Jeezus that was loud!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Danno; 27 July 2006, 17:07.
            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Danno
              I went to watch the weather from the proper side of the water (all those Southampton surfers know thats the east of the Itchen eh Pops! as it came up from the IOW and across the New Forest and got this............

Taken right over Fawley refinery. The night before last a block of flats got whacked about 5 min walk from here. Jeezus that was loud!
              Yep that was a pretty good storm to watch. Thats why I was upset with only one usable photo out of 102!!
              Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Heres another. I think it was towards John McC's further North. The seconf one was taken on my phone. Lucky shot i guess!
                Attached Files
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                  The missis has just said , if it rains she's going to dance naked around the garden,

Could you all prey for rain for me

Andy.

Wey hey !! she did it.

Sorry folks no pics , but it was a sight to behold.

Andy.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno

Great pics again! Must do some proper 'storm chasin' next time and drive to a decent location. Hanging out the bedroom window hoping for a good picture isn't the best approach!

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
                      Wey hey !! she did it.

Sorry folks no pics , but it was a sight to behold.

Andy.
                      spoil sport
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Here is another weather station showing different views again

http://80.177.209.52/nailsworthlightning.html
                        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                        X