urgent help whats causing this lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• urgent help whats causing this lol

hi all just wondering ?? what happened is this mrs stimpy preggo again daniels 4 and a half jessicas 18 month and babys due november what causes this to happen?? all help and nerve tonics greatly ap:areciated ta
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

Your obviously paying too much attention to the wife and not enough
    to the Surf. Both are expensive to keep, but one doesn't get pregnant.

Almost forgot, congratulations, BTW.

Comment

Tie a knot in it....Granny knots are no good so use a clove hitch if you are able
      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Do you have milk delivered ?
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

mrs lurch had baby on friday 8 weeks early and i was in croydon at my uncles funeral missed birth by 5 hours. m25 blocked and did not have a bl@@dy clue how to get back got there in the end and both are ok
          Working at last.......

Comment

Originally posted by LURCH
            mrs lurch had baby on friday 8 weeks early and i was in croydon at my uncles funeral missed birth by 5 hours. m25 blocked and did not have a bl@@dy clue how to get back got there in the end and both are ok
            And now missing a very 5h1t week at work .......Good to here the misses and littleun are ok mate
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

good to hear ya all okay must have bin a stressfull journey
              I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
              (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

thanks big W. nothing unusal about that then its its always sh!t there. im knackered though going to bath hospital every day poor old surf getting tired too
                Working at last.......

Comment

yes it was, wish i wasnt in surf for the first time ever in nearly 2 years but was handy for pushing in, people in there new toy cars tend to hold back if you stick nose out far enough
                  Working at last.......

Comment

Keep it in your Pants
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

After extensive research i've found that 90% of women in MOTHERCARE are either pregnant, or have small children!!

There MUST be a link!!
                      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

doing better than that going to have the snip as this one was number FOUR. before anyone offers im going to doctors to have it had many offers of a couple of house bricks
                        Working at last.......

Comment

doing better than that going to have the snip as this one was number FOUR. before anyone offers im going to doctors to have it had many offers of a couple of house bricks
                          make sure you keep you thumbs out the way or it will hurt...
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                          X