Hot and bothered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot and bothered

I am fortunate enough to live in a nice little village with a 30mph speed limit. Unfortunately no-one seems to take any notice of it and on my way home from work tonight some idiot in a freelander overtook me in this zone just as i was turning RIGHT! how we missed each other i don't know - we exchanged pleasantries where he asked "what it had to do with me" - obviously this heat is turning idiots into bigger idiots, i am so angry i had to share it - there shared - thanks for listening
    Bunkle
    Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Originally posted by Bunkle
    I am fortunate enough to live in a nice little village with a 30mph speed limit. Unfortunately no-one seems to take any notice of it and on my way home from work tonight some idiot in a freelander overtook me in this zone just as i was turning RIGHT! how we missed each other i don't know - we exchanged pleasantries where he asked "what it had to do with me" - obviously this heat is turning idiots into bigger idiots, i am so angry i had to share it - there shared - thanks for listening

there's too many of these a$$holes on the road and the trouble is they are the ones who always walk away unscathed and the innocent party hurt or worse
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

look at it this way if hes driving a freelander he wont be on the road for much longer
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

i feel better already - he's probably pushing it home as we speak
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

That link again:

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/index.ph...ycar/index.htm

Just click on Land Rover, then Freelander. Then laugh.

It sounds like they have the same problem on MGFs too. Good. I always hated those.

Comment

i tend to keep a sawn off under my front seat, for some reason it keeps people from disagreeing with me.......
            the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
              SNAP Bunkle, Your not alone M8, I'm also fortunate to live in a quiet village with a 30mph & Glad I ain't the only one this sort of thing happens to, but funny how it's the same Type of Oval badge crew (Disco) overtook me & then a Boy Racer in a Fiesta & Big noice did exactly the same stunt....

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

I find that when the temperature reaches the high 70s and above, people in cars start to increase the volume of their stereos, act like w**kers and drive around with their right hand on the roof as if to be holding it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                  That link again:

http://www.honestjohn.co.uk/index.ph...ycar/index.htm

Just click on Land Rover, then Freelander. Then laugh.

It sounds like they have the same problem on MGFs too. Good. I always hated those.
                  a Great site... laughed at landrover ( I too did the range rover money pit thing) .. but i liked what was said about Surfs

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                    a Great site... laughed at landrover ( I too did the range rover money pit thing)
                    Does make you wonder though how a manufacturer can keep making
                    the same cockups time and time again.

Comment

well i live on a slip road which is next to a busy dual carriage way, and people in genral think that they can travel down the said slip road at the same speed as they do when traveling on the main road, i keep telling them that its only 30 not 60 but they take it to heart and start shouting a few verbal nasty,s, but they always do that as they are moving!!!! it wouldnt be much of a problem but it is a main route for kids to walk to school...its only a matter of time till a child is hurt or worse. iam no saint but i do think about things like that when iam driving and keep my speed low infact very low!!! i wish others would think the same.... i know that a child could jump out into the road at any time and may become a victim of the road and that may be pure accidental and nothing can be done but if the speed is lowered a little there is a chance the driver can stop!!!

ark at me i will just jump off the moral high ground and shut-up and go to work....
                      CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                        well i live on a slip road which is next to a busy dual carriage way, !!!

you poor sod i thought cardboard city was a myth but from what your saying it's true
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                        X