Model Types - Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model Types - Newbie Question

Hi chaps - Just contemplating a purchase of my first Surf (After I've sold my Discovery) !!
    I could do with some help as to the various models, I'm sure I want a Gen 2 3.0TD but after that I don't know what the different SSR - SSRX etc designations mean - Ideally I'd like one with the Recaro seats, about 1994 - 1995 vintage. All help appreciated.
    Cheers
    Dick.
    PS Apologies if this has been asked before..

Originally posted by Dicktheleg
    Hi chaps - Just contemplating a purchase of my first Surf (After I've sold my Discovery) !!
    I could do with some help as to the various models, I'm sure I want a Gen 2 3.0TD but after that I don't know what the different SSR - SSRX etc designations mean - Ideally I'd like one with the Recaro seats, about 1994 - 1995 vintage. All help appreciated.
    Cheers
    Dick.
    Hi there if you want the recaro's then go for the ssrg as that is the only one that has them.That is about the only differance in the specs really
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

ahhhhh......you'll be looking for a green one then sir !!!!!
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
        ahhhhh......you'll be looking for a green one then sir !!!!!
        there's always one to lower the tone.I hope you got the only odd colour one amongst all the balack ones when you come down in september

Comment

Originally posted by Dicktheleg
          Cheers
          Dick.
          if you want more speed you MUST go for the burgundy in metallic , much faster better mpg and so much more of a fanny magnet
          surfs up (in sales anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            there's always one to lower the tone.I hope you got the only odd colour one amongst all the balack ones when you come down in september
            the term is rarer colour and no i wont be the only one in elite green
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              the term is rarer colour and no i wont be the only one in elite green
              just be carefull on the off roadin on the saturday cause some of it is in a wooded area and some one may mistake you for a tree

Comment

just be carefull on the off roadin on the saturday cause some of it is in a wooded area and some one may mistake you for a tree
                Ahem !!!!

Hippo's green and she has NEVER been mistaken for a Tree, Bush or Shrub [mutter mutter]

Trev
                Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                  Ahem !!!!

Hippo's green and she has NEVER been mistaken for a Tree, Bush or Shrub [mutter mutter]

Trev
                  but how many dogs cock their leg up it Trev while its parked up.......lol

Comment

but how many dogs cock their leg up it Trev while its parked up.......lol
                    None,

They look for black cars

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                    X