No announcement yet.

@ Ian 619

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bet it looks the nuts mate, would'nt mind doin that myself! The indicators will be more distinctive than in the original place, Haveing done this do you now have to get clear lenses for the original indicators as there now sidelights?
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      Bet it looks the nuts mate, would'nt mind doin that myself! The indicators will be more distinctive than in the original place, Haveing done this do you now have to get clear lenses for the original indicators as there now sidelights?

Nope, I'm gonna leave them tinted and amber kinda like the U.S. trucks.
      The MOT men around here don't seem to mind, and the Police are pretty good, they're only interested in catching proper criminals and chavs in hatchbacks that take the p*ss with neons on all the time inside and outside thier cars, idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
        Nope, I'm gonna leave them tinted and amber kinda like the U.S. trucks.
        The MOT men around here don't seem to mind, and the Police are pretty good, they're only interested in catching proper criminals and chavs in hatchbacks that take the p*ss with neons on all the time inside and outside thier cars, idiots!
        HeHeHe thats why i dont put my vent fans on at night

Comment

Posing shot!

Comment

And very nice too,,, I'm definatly doing this now! the amber side lights will match my amber marker lights, Like the roof light set-up too, is this a new addition? Still have'nt been able to fix mine on yet cos of the poxy garage door plus the trucks a little higher cos of the wheels (or tyres) Waiting for the new nuts to come before i post a pic of it with its new rollers on!

Comment

Styling

Sidelights disappeared some time ago as Dim Dip became the styling rage but very recently side lights are making a come back, the latest ford focus has them as well as Nissans offerings so expect to see them make a come back.. hence the Surf styling now starts to look up to the minute.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Working...
              X