Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esure television ad...

Apparently, Esure now insure Surf's...

Well there is a 'blue' one in their ad which was on ITV4 in the middle of the final stage of the "Tour de France".

Anyone rung them...?

Was it anyone from here...?

I know there are a few that make appearances...?

Originally posted by AndyLala
    Apparently, Esure now insure Surf's...

Well there is a 'blue' one in their ad which was on ITV4 in the middle of the final stage of the "Tour de France".

Anyone rung them...?

Was it anyone from here...?

I know there are a few that make appearances...?
    i saw it aswell the last scene of the advert when he shouts out the window.I may ring them tomoz to see if they do insure ouy wonderfull vehicles
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I bet the Surf isn't on their database tho!
      What you see in the ads, has nothing to do with the services/products they provide.
      I saw a huge mcDonalds burger on the telly once, the guy could hardly get his hands around it, but when I went to McDs and ordered said burger.......................t otally different, I could fit it in the palm of my hand!
      What's all that about?

The guy in the ad was either a midget or I've got freakishly large hands!

Comment

HeHe yeah know exactly what you mean, they look nice in the glossy pics and when you get it it's a small soggy peice of cr@p, did you ever see that film "Falling down" michel douglas! the fast food place scene is teriffic, i'd love to do that,
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Hold on.. isn't there something here... trades description act, or the like...?

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
            HeHe yeah know exactly what you mean, they look nice in the glossy pics and when you get it it's a small soggy peice of cr@p, did you ever see that film "Falling down" michel douglas! the fast food place scene is teriffic, i'd love to do that,

hehehe!! talk about a short fuse!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala
              Hold on.. isn't there something here... trades description act, or the like...?
              Dont know about insurance but the burger would have grown hair before they got their finger out,

Comment

threw my chinese all in the place when they gave me the wrong food and wouldnt give me a refund or exchange lol
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

AhAH you shoulda pulled out an automatic rifle, you'd a got what you wanted then, I once made a indian bloke clean the seat of my car when the contents
                  went through the bottom of the brown paper bag, and he gave me another curry in a plastic bag,

Comment

Working...
                  X