Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine cooking..

now its not what you think...

wheres the best place to chuck something in tinfoil to give it a good heating when im out playing in me toymota??

must be stable.. must be relatively mud free, the missus is a little bit fussy

any ideas ??
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Originally posted by andrewlee31
    now its not what you think...

wheres the best place to chuck something in tinfoil to give it a good heating when im out playing in me toymota??

must be stable.. must be relatively mud free, the missus is a little bit fussy

any ideas ??
    If your engin is anything like mine (shall we say unclean) you'd be better off going to your local camping shop and getting a 12v plug in oven that runs off the ciggy lighter.Put food in,plug in cooker and your cooking troubles are sorted.
    If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I think so long as you wrap it well in foil and stick it anywhere that gets hot,where there are no 'whirly bits', you should be ok.

Salmon is supposed to be worth trying on the engine, as you can season it in the foil prior to cooking!

Keep us updated

Ferret
      "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

It's a shame you don't have a "V" configuration engine. Taters do lovely on top of a Saab V4. Mind you, the cant of the inline-4 on the 99/900 meant a bit of wire was enough to strap foil-wrapped goodies to the inlet manifold

Comment

Working...
        X