No announcement yet.

I Have A New Truck!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now thats what I need for my daughter!!!!! She couldnt kill that in a ditch could she.

Spoggle

Comment

Originally posted by Spoggle
      Now thats what I need for my daughter!!!!! She couldnt kill that in a ditch could she.

Spoggle
      no but i reacon she would have a bloomin good try tho
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

So what have you got it for? Is it just one of those 'always wanted' things??
        It just does, OK?

Comment

A very serious truck mate, If only i was a millionair, Bring it down and i'll put some leds in it lol
          Just a thought, in pounds old yard at hilsea creek there are a couple of those amphibious duwk's (?) ducks? and two sherman tanks, ya might get em cheap since the old man died a while ago, needs a bit of work, would suit enthuaist,
          Last edited by POPEYE; 23 July 2006, 18:53.
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

He, he. Thanks for the replies guys, keep them coming. They really put a smile on my face.

Believe it or not, she only cost me £4,500. All the private ones for sale are going for £6,000, and they don't loose value, so she is an investment really. I've had the money saved for ages for one. Yes, I've always wanted one, and now I've got one. I am really skint now, so I think my baby (the Defender) will have to go to pay for it. I will be going to ex military vehicle meets with her next year when I have done a bit of work to her. They are a very nice truck, but the sound the engine (especially the turbo) has to be heard to be appreciated. I would put a short clip on here for you to hear the engine, but I can't find a way of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
              I would put a short clip on here for you to hear the engine, but I can't find a way of doing it.
              i "think" if you save it as a .wav file but name it "sound.jpg" then it will upload... but you could use something like putfile.com and link it

nice truck!... bloke i rent my yard off has loads of similar stuff, but all ex-commecials like thornycrofts etc.
              some are awesome!!... he uses them for shows and pulling logs
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                i "think" if you save it as a .wav file but name it "sound.jpg" then it will upload... but you could use something like putfile.com and link it

nice truck!... bloke i rent my yard off has loads of similar stuff, but all ex-commecials like thornycrofts etc.
                some are awesome!!... he uses them for shows and pulling logs
                Are they the Gadd's......If so evil homemade beer
                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

I will need more detailed info how to load a video onto here. They are currently stored in my pictures folders.

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                    I will need more detailed info how to load a video onto here. They are currently stored in my pictures folders.
                    If you have any webspace it's best to put it there, then put a link to the file.

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                      in pounds old yard at hilsea creek there are a couple of those amphibious duwk's (?) ducks?
                      Are those those things that you can see on the way into Portsmouth on the M275 on the left hand side...?

I don't think they are DUKW's as they appear a lot larger... the tyres are huge... one of them has has four stuck in the middle... the drivers cab is offset to one side and seems to be real tiny compared to the rest of it...

If you look on Google earth and you zoom in nearly as far as the image will allow, you can see them very clearly...

Comment

Yeah thats the ones Andy, been there ages, there used to be a lot more stuff there when the yard was running, even a submarine years ago,
                        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Nice axles, Rockwells look good on a Toyota!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

There is a M6 on ebay........http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WHITE-REO-M6-U...ayphotohosting
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                              love this bit
                              also the gearing allows this truck to clime large slops.
                              can my truck clime slops too
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                                can my truck clime slops too
                                'SLOPS'......To plod clumsily through MUD or PUDDLES (Dictionary definition)

Yes you Probably could........
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X