we're back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're back!

Back from a month in sunny Spain. Had a terrific time and she performed brilliantly ( the truck ). 2400 miles at an ave mpg of 19 towing 1600kg of caravan. She did get a bit warm on a couple of hills coming back through the central Massif but otherwise great. I'll miss the diesel @ 70p/litre and brandy @£3.50 (the good stuff) although a few bottles found thier way under the beds. I've discovered how my air con fan works too. when the temp starts to rise the first relay cuts out the compressor and leaves the fan running, as the temp rises further the 2nd relay operates and doubles the speed of the fan. I only dicovered this because I changed the air con fan before we went. It worked very well on days when the outside temp hit 40.
    Now got to try and catch up on all the posts of the last month.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]ONLY STUPID PEOPLE THINK

Off in 1 week myself with the family to spain. Going for 3 weeks and fingers crossed the surf will be ok. Shes in Tonyn's and has been for a while so fingers crossed he will fix her! Come in Tone!
    Kite Surf

Comment

Enjoy your trip and don't rush. I cruised at a steady 58 mph and got to the costa brava in two days . Took three days coming back to see a bit of France too. Went through the tunnel, 35 mins, superb, £164 return( wife gets seasick)
      [COLOR=DarkOrange]ONLY STUPID PEOPLE THINK

Comment

Originally posted by midalex
        Enjoy your trip and don't rush. I cruised at a steady 58 mph and got to the costa brava in two days . Took three days coming back to see a bit of France too. Went through the tunnel, 35 mins, superb, £164 return( wife gets seasick)
        Getting the truck back from Tonyn tonight, he suspects a possible cracked head but im gonna risk it anyway!
        Kite Surf

Comment

Working...
        X