Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dentist question please

hi just wondering if anyone knows the answer
    i go to a nhs dentist where i pay a bit and they pay rest but there changing to a private as all our local dentists are . does this mean my kids still go as usaul or do i have to pay instead . as i,m only on a normal wage couldent afford it realy.??????????? and if so why they all changing #
    does this mean we gotta pat 2 see the doctor next. if you remember eye tests where nhs a few years ago for adults then they made ya pay for that.
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

yep if they go private you have to pay for the kid's as well,
    www.floatingpontoonsolutions.co.uk

Comment

Allsorts of funny stuff going on round our way with dentists - allegedly our NHS dentist has started charging for kids ......... I think there'll be a bit of a ruck if they try that on with Jackie !

Anyway have a look at http://www.nhs.uk/England/Dentists/LocalSearch.aspx

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
        i go to a nhs dentist where i pay a bit and they pay rest but there changing to a private as all our local dentists are . does this mean my kids still go as usaul or do i have to pay instead . as i,m only on a normal wage couldent afford it realy.??????????? and if so why they all changing #
        does this mean we gotta pat 2 see the doctor next. if you remember eye tests where nhs a few years ago for adults then they made ya pay for that.
        My NHS dentist has now stopped being NHS and instead I had a choice of paying per month for Denplan (private) or fu*k off somewhere else. As most of the Dentists near me are Denplan I was buggered!

There was only one Dentist still NHS, but the waiting list to get on the books was very long, seems that you had to either wait for someone to move away or die!

Soooooooo, what about the money we all pay for the NHS then?

Do we get a refund? Do we boll*cks!!
        Life on the edge is short, but the view is great !

Comment

I would ask at reception, my wifes dentist has gone private, but they are keeping under 16`s on as nhs.

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
            Simple, write and ring your MP. everyone who pays their national insurance and even those who wont/cant work have a right to see an NHS dentist.

Let him/her sort it out.

Al.
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Working...
            X