MOT and i'm scarred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT and i'm scarred

I know everyone bangs on when its MOT time, so i thought its only fair when its my turn.

Well i gave the old girl a good wash yesterday so at least it looks like she's loved! I've also treated her to a full service at the hands of the garage while she's having her MOT.

I'm just stressed out now, waiting for a phine call to say there's something knackered and it's gonna cost £££ to replaced.

PLEASE GET THROUGH!!!!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

The waiting's terrible, isn't it. I've got the stress to come next month.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by MattF; 19 July 2006, 10:58.

Comment

It will go through no probs. Best of Luck
      Trust your Hound.

Comment

where in cheshire are you and what garage do u use-is it just one u picked at random or do they have knowledge of surfs

Comment

I live in Winsford, right in the centre of Cheshire. I'm trying this garage for the first time. Its actually a former Jap import garage in Middlewich, when i droppped the car off this morning they had another surf up on the ramps funnily enough.

They do have experience of them, cos they've sold quite a few in the past, so thought it was a good idea to use them.

still got my fingers crossed and the phones not rung yet, though they have got all day so probably not started yet.

Mart

Comment

Failed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Bugger,

I seem to have established why my tracking was shafted and why the was lots of ratling coming from the front on bumpy lanes.

the nearside steering idler is completed bolloxed (her words not mine)
            the offside top balljoint is shot
            and the offside steering box drop link aka pitman arm is jiggered

its going for its recall on monday, do you think they would have noticed???

the garage have said they will charge:

£16.80 for the ball joint
            £36 for the pitman arm
            £62.40 for the steering idler

just gonna check milners and roughtrax to see if its any cheaper there.

plus paying them for 2 hours labour to fit the buggers.

@RSE!!!

Mart

Comment

Working...
            X