disappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi roughtrax
    first of all i would like to thank you for coming on this site to present your side of the story
    seeing as i started this thread i should at least explain why i posted my grievance on this site instead of speaking to you, im a firm believer in the internet and believe that all members on this site should know if someone is unhappy with products they purchase, that way people can defend or condemn the supplier as you can see by previous threads some are happy and some are not
    so it then leaves other members the choice whether to use that supplier or look for alternatives ,
    i have no beef with roughtrax but still stick to my guns that the goods i recieved were of inferior quality , i willl not go into why as it is in my previous threads,
    this morning i took all my lights out (cleaned em as well came up lovely)
    and looked for previous owner damage which i could not find the origonal lights came off and went back on just as easy,
    perhaps my expectations are to high i dont know
    thank you very much for reimbursing my postage
    i am not a rich man (bordering on poor )but i would be willing to pay a bit more for a better quality product
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

[QUOTE=deegz]
      Originally posted by RoughTrax
      I can see I might have to employ more staff to keep up with this !!!(joke)

if thats the case, can you make em blonde, buxom and very petite....guaranteed to up your customer base....
      We already have one...Ange, whom many of you may have spoke to already, I take your point though, no harm in 2 or 3 more ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
        Barry,

Here is an idea for the tyre cover, but in clear plastic so that we can see the alloy wheel on the rear carrier. You could also supply it in a variety of base colours IE Black, Blue, Yellow, Red etc.

We are proud of our SURFS and want people to know that thats what we are driving. Thanks for attention on this. I will make this a poll to see how many people would be interested in a Tyre cover with SURF on it.
        Cheers, A poll is a great idea.

Baz

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
          All the other stuff I have bought from Roughtrax has been fine, the bonnet guards and wind deflectors were excellent quality, even the wheel arch extentions I bought for the old narrow body surf fitted superbly.
          Are those wheelarch extensions usable as replacements for the original
          extension arches?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
            Are those wheelarch extensions usable as replacements for the original
            extension arches?
            They are designed for the narrow body surfs, they will not match the archs from wide body models.
            I fitted them to my old SSR ltd a couple of years ago , they are not too bad to fit , only took a couple of hours to do and that was with me putting in a couple of extra fixings.
            Didn't bother painting them as I think they looked cool as the standard black.
            Here's a pic.
            Attached Files

Comment

They are designed for the narrow body surfs, they will not match the archs from wide body models.
              I fitted them to my old SSR ltd a couple of years ago , they are not too bad to fit , only took a couple of hours to do and that was with me putting in a couple of extra fixings.
              Here's a pic.
              The body shape of mine appears to be the same as yours. It did, however,
              have the factory fitted arch extensions. Is that what is classed as the wide
              body Surf?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                The body shape of mine appears to be the same as yours. It did, however,
                have the factory fitted arch extensions. Is that what is classed as the wide
                body Surf?
                That's what I've always understood - older ones with no extensions are 'narrow body', newer ones with the extensions are 'wide body'. I suppose it sounds better than 'slightly bigger wheel arches'.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                  Bruce Hornsby..............oh, sorry, wrong thread!
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                    That's what I've always understood - older ones with no extensions are 'narrow body', newer ones with the extensions are 'wide body'. I suppose it sounds better than 'slightly bigger wheel arches'.
                    Mine's a 'newer' one (i.e. post facelift) and is a narrow body. I like to be different!!
                    It just does, OK?

Comment

Here's a pic.
                      I've got a narrow bodied 3rd Generation Surf & I have been looking for wheel arch extensions. Does anyone know if those fitted to bobafatass 2nd Generation Surf will fit my vehicle?
                      Last edited by lclascaris; 20 July 2006, 17:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                          got my parts i ordered from roughtrax really disappointed with the quality !!!!!!!carbon effect headlamp guard drivers side nice and snug passenger side so sloppy it could be made of semolina clear side repeaters both chipped in same place obviously a manafacturing fault just tried the rear light guards and clear rear lights they dont fit, no gap around rear light ferking hell my neighbour was $$$$ing himself laughing wathing me try to bend the metal to screw it up, to be completely honest the original lights on my surf are a 1000 times better made ,
                          ferk it the lot can go back , if i bought these of fleabay i wouldnt have been suprised when i opened the box but roughtrax !!!!!!
                          taiwan at there worst
                          b****y hell, did you open a can of worms......
                          the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Originally posted by deegz
                            b****y hell, did you open a can of worms......
                            no !! they was in a box
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              no !! they was in a box
                              hope it had airholes in.....
                              the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

Working...
                              X