Expensive MOT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expensive MOT.

Just had the Surf MOT'd, bit of a shocker-new exhaust rear and central sections req'd £250.00 and front brake calipers £250.00, and these aren't even genuine Toyota parts, oh and then theres the labour. This is one week after paying £820.00 for new clutch and dual mass flywheel.
    If I start using vegoil, how long will it take me to break even? Hmmmmm.....

Ant.

expensive MOT

Ant send me your private e mail, my mate has just done a conversion to veg oil, i could put you two in touch to chat.

Comment

Have you already paid? If not check Milners.
      Paul </Slugsie>
      Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Eighties Flamer
        Ant send me your private e mail, my mate has just done a conversion to veg oil, i could put you two in touch to chat.
        Conversion ??????

Hippo isn't converted

Email me if you wish to discuss

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Probably referring to a full blown single or dual tank conversion.

Comment

meat or potatoes

Originally posted by Eighties Flamer
            hello mate just joined a little while ago and am interested in becoming a vegie how much would it cost me to convert from a carnivore many thanx wayne
            MOVE IT OR LOOSE IT

Comment

Originally posted by waynes world
              hello mate just joined a little while ago and am interested in becoming a vegie how much would it cost me to convert from a carnivore many thanx wayne
              Thinking of full blown veg use or just mixing? You can run on a mix
              without modification. If you're thinking full hog, you'll get an idea on
              the link below.

http://www.dieselveg.com/products.htm

Comment

Its only fair to mention the reduced mpg on veggie too. I use it sometimes but am always dismayed at how fast the fuel needle falls to the red compared to Texaco's finest.
                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                X