3rd Gen seat headrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Gen seat headrest

have (or rather don't have?) a missing headrest on my silver/champagne 3rd gen.

Any one know where to find one or know of someone breaking?

Attached pics show fabric pattern/colour.

Cheers,

John
    Attached Files

Might be hard to find one that matches, maybe try to find a pair from another Toyota in a breakers.

Comment

Originally posted by andy
      Might be hard to find one that matches, maybe try to find a pair from another Toyota in a breakers.
      Good idea - It's one of the rear seat headrests so might be an option as shouldn't notice as much. Would prefer same fabric though as rest of truck is in such good nick.

Is it common for 3rd Gen's to be broken? Thought they went a long way past 10 yrs old before they were ready for the s$$$$pers?!

Comment

Accidents happen too.

Comment

keeping looking thru ebay as i have seen a couple in the past few months which were being broken for spares
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Thanks - will keep a look out.

If anyone hears of something I'd appreciate it. Bought one of the new Roughtrax boot liners and it needs to hook around the headrest legs to hold it up against back side of rear seats - that's the main reason I want a replacment headrest (not too worried about the back seat passengers!)

Comment

I know where there's a pair ........

But the wife might get a little bit stroppy if I try to give them away !

Good luck in the search - but you'll have a hell of a job finding them if they're as rare as the Champagne Silver Surf is .........

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

I know where there's a pair ........

But the wife might get a little bit stroppy if I try to give them away !

Good luck in the search - but you'll have a hell of a job finding them if they're as rare as the Champagne Silver Surf is .........

Bob - please excuse my ignorance (am new to this Surf'in game) but is the Champagne Surf as rare as hen's teeth, and therefore hard to find one being broken??

It's just I saw quite a few whilst looking to buy my Surf

Comment

The Champagne silver is not quite as rare as hen's teeth but the black, blue, green, grey and burgundy are far more common !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob

The Champagne silver is not quite as rare as hen's teeth but the black, blue, green, grey and burgundy are far more common !

thats because hairdresser dont USUALLY drive surfs ,ie not much demand for champagne silver
                      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Working...
                      X