Ebay help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay help needed

How do I go about removing a bidder,I have someone bidding on an item of mine who has a -1 score,can I remove this person before the item ends.There are 3 other genuine bidders.Any help greatly appreciated.
    Powered by ????

There you go.

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CancelBidShow

Andy.

edit. Probably need to sign in.
    Last edited by bobafatass; 14 July 2006, 20:02.

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
      There you go.

http://offer.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?CancelBidShow

Andy.

edit. Probably need to sign in.
      Cheers m8,sorted now,left a little note to discourage bogus bidders as well.Thanks for your help
      Powered by ????

Comment

and how did you know he wasnt a genuine bidder? how many transactions did it take to get him his minus 1 feedback. Is it possible it came from just 1 his first one maybe? which somehow he managed to screw up. If everybody now removes him from bidding , hes now sunk as far as ebay is concerned. Of course that may not be a bad thing, some might think

Bogus
        Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
          and how did you know he wasnt a genuine bidder? how many transactions did it take to get him his minus 1 feedback. Is it possible it came from just 1 his first one maybe? which somehow he managed to screw up. If everybody now removes him from bidding , hes now sunk as far as ebay is concerned. Of course that may not be a bad thing, some might think

Bogus
          When you've been in the buying and selling game as long as I have m8 you get to know who's genuine and who's not!I have a selling policy (on ebay) of not accepting bids from buyers with a feedback score of less than 95%.I have lost too much money from time wasters on this site already!
          Last edited by RobD; 15 July 2006, 07:21.
          Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
            When you've been in the buying and selling game as long as I have m8 you get to know who's genuine and who's not!I have a selling policy (on ebay) of not accepting bids from buyers with a feedback score of less than 95%.I have lost too much money from time wasters on this site already!

Its sad but true, e-bay has more than its fair share of nob eds.

I can spot a nob ed on e-bay miles away and don't suffer them! If I am selling something of value, say a set of wheels for a saab like I did back in march. I begin the bidding at 250 to eliminate all the trash that like to bid for the sake of it without intention of buying.

I would have removed the minus bidder as well m8 and left your genuine people to get on with it.
            I used to have a surf me!

Comment

So the answer to my question then is that you "just know" due to your years of expertise in trading which means that you dont really "know" its more of a gut feeling. I,ll accept that, better safe than sorry I suppose.

Bogus
              Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
                So the answer to my question then is that you "just know" due to your years of expertise in trading which means that you dont really "know" its more of a gut feeling. I,ll accept that, better safe than sorry I suppose.

Bogus
                Let's just say,after closely studying the bidding pattern,it was the correct desision to cancel bids from this bidder.Subject now closed thanks for your input.