window tints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• window tints

had the surf windows tinted today in limo black , left the 2 fronts standard ,also had the guy do a sun visor on the windscreen , can't believe how much cooler it is in the back now - money well spent . here's a pic or 2.

How did he do the job? Did he have to take the windows out?

I want the mirror finish in mine. How much did it set you back?

Comment

They dont take out the windows , they remove the door cards to get the film as far down as possible .

i was charged 180 quid for the windows and 20 quid for the sun visor.

when you are really close to my windows you can't see in at all , but from inside you can see out very well indeed.
      Last edited by internetsurfer; 12 July 2006, 17:40.

Comment

Nice job. I'm going to have to get mine done. Did he have to remove any old tint?

Here is my truck. They are very similar, and the best colour too. Is yours an SSRX?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by M35A2; 12 July 2006, 18:03.

Comment

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

no old tint to remove , even if they do i dont think it takes them long or charge any more to remove it , yes my surf is a ssr-x 1995 with just over 10k on the clock , sweet as a nut it is.

Comment

Originally posted by internetsurfer
              no old tint to remove , even if they do i dont think it takes them long or charge any more to remove it , yes my surf is a ssr-x 1995 with just over 10k on the clock , sweet as a nut it is.

10K???

Comment

its just gone 17.777 km today , so that's just over 11k - but it had less than 10k on it when i bought it.Should do me for a while yet. i only manage 4 to 5 k a year.

Comment

I mirror tinted my back window and quarter windows, and removed my old tint. Its a piece of **ss if you have done one before. The maverick was harder to do as the glass was concaved, but the surf was really easy to do. Took me about an hour to do three windows. Make sure you go round the edges with clear nail varnish!!!! Your lass wont be happy when she goes to do her nails like? The mirroe finish looks class on the quarter glass as this is already smoked, so the tint looks like copper/bronze? I did not do the passenger windows as i it will look odd as they are not factory tinted, plus i like to be able to see the kids when i am in the garage or summit?
                  What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Working...
                  X