X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The B.R.G

Totally irrelevant, but.............

http://www.boyracerguide.co.uk/guide.php

Very good. Did you pick up any tips Matt?

Comment

mmm.... do i admit my last car was a scort, with shed loads of I.C.E, 2 amps, 3 subs, no room for shopping, a big bore sportz zorst, oversized alloys with stupidly low profile rubber, a s/s mesh induction kit, oh yeah lexus rear lights, and seat covers that said 'racer' on them....

oh well at least i done it proper, it had a 1.8 lump and all my mods was declared on the insurance.

Nah maybe i shouldn't admit it at all. lol

Seen the light now though.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
        mmm.... do i admit my last car was a scort, with shed loads of I.C.E, 2 amps, 3 subs, no room for shopping, a big bore sportz zorst, oversized alloys with stupidly low profile rubber, a s/s mesh induction kit, oh yeah lexus rear lights, and seat covers that said 'racer' on them....

oh well at least i done it proper, it had a 1.8 lump and all my mods was declared on the insurance.

Nah maybe i shouldn't admit it at all. lol

Seen the light now though.
        Hope so,

Coz if you lower the surf we WILL send the boys around

If however you lift it (preferably with a kit from Danno) you will be admired

Trev

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I love this one in the glossary

CRIPPLE HOOK - Boy Racing slang for the way some Boy Racers hold the steering wheel while driving; leaning forward, one hand at 12 O Clock, bent wrist (hence "cripple").

Also, should I be slightly ashamed becuase my other car (not the surf) has 12 out of the 26 in the mods section?
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Very good. Did you pick up any tips Matt?
            I'm not admitting to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
              Also, should I be slightly ashamed becuase my other car (not the surf) has 12 out of the 26 in the mods section?
              I did notice a lot of similiarities on that list. Hell, I just hope we're
              classed as modifiers.

Comment

Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

i lifted the back a couple of weeks back, with roughtrax springs. (sorry danno), but still not got round to adjusting the torsion bars.

I didn't count the number of things i matched but it was quite a few.
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

It's amazing what you notice when something draws your attention to it.
                    Out today, saw a Clio with a wide bore baffle on a bog standard exhaust,
                    and a lopsided spoiler.

Comment

Working...
                    X