Donnie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donnie

Who could be going to Donnington on the 15 Feb for the indoor show if so are we going to have a meet up first and have a convoy in to the place or is it the famous Linda bacon sarnie cook up then roll in...I know what i favour Danishhhhhhhhhh
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Linda's bacon sarnies are getting to be of biblical legend proportions. Remember if i'm in the car with her, you've no chance of ever seeing any again.

Make you own! It'll be safer.........

Or the donations will be increased to cover the cost of breeding piggies

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Linda's bacon sarnies are getting to be of biblical legend proportions. Remember if i'm in the car with her, you've no chance of ever seeing any again.

linda DONT LIKE THE SOUND OF THIS TIME TO TRADE HIM IN
      Or the WITCH says time to take him in hand

but me recons he might like that what say you tony
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

Does this mean that I have to tell my two kids that AUNTIE LINDA WONT make them any more Bacon Butties.
        That is all they ever talk about "the day we went to the PIT and ARNTIE LINDA's gorgeous Bacon Butties".

Well Ladies and Gents if this means I am gonna have to break the hearts of my Two I feel that it will be necessary to Send them round to LINDA's house and set up a protest, Would any other YOUNG SURFERS (sorry POP's that does not include you!) like to join them in this protest.
        DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Hey!! No CHILD PROTESTS are needed....

If you are in a convoy with me from somewhere near home you will get Sarnies..... (besides I kinda like being "loverly Auntie Linda" )

And Pops - I don't think Terrie need worry about Tony noshing hers.... he likes the chocy fudge cake too much to upset the Witch!!!
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda

If you are in a convoy with me from somewhere near home you will get Sarnies..... (besides I kinda like being "loverly Auntie Linda" )

And Pops - I don't think Terrie need worry about Tony noshing hers.... he likes the chocy fudge cake too much to upset the Witch!!!
            thanks auntie linda your an too.
            Pops

Comment

so glad it's not doncaster!! can't get a good nights sleep there! prostitutes knocking the door till 5am!... if only i'd taken some spare change!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

OK Auntie Linda, I wont upset the little as I would not wish that on any one!! I didnt really think you could have been that nasty to our YOUNG SURFER's.

And is it true you are going to set up as competition to McDonalds in Fleet services, thats a bit ambitious?

Paul
                DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

OK, to avoid lack of cake and annoyed dustbin lids, I'll resist the bacon butties, may be chewing on the steering wheel by the time we get to the services though.........

Comment

OK, to avoid lack of cake and annoyed dustbin lids, I'll resist the bacon butties, may be chewing on the steering wheel by the time we get to the services though.........
                    Hehe - I might be able to find you a sarnie for yourself.... if you're very very good....
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

if you ask auntie linda she may make you one too tony
                      Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                        if you ask auntie linda she may make you one too tony
                        Hehehe - if he's not careful he'll be cooking them!!!!
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Hehehe - if he's not careful he'll be cooking them!!!!
                          do you want ketchup on your STEERING WHEEL tony
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                            do you want ketchup on your STEERING WHEEL tony
                            hehe, Brown sauce is better, but steering wheel may be a little tough, needs tenderising......

Comment

hehe, Brown sauce is better, but steering wheel may be a little tough, needs tenderising......
                              shall i stroke it for you??
                              perhaps whisper sweet nothings in it's ear??

hehehe!!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X