Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogs & Cats

Well the French have done it!!

And a fricking black and white cat had the gaul to enter my house only in my anebreated state was too slow to catch the fu$ker and kill the SOB!
    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Great game though. Cracking goal!

Nice to see two teams whos main intent isn't getting as many of the other team carded as possible.

France - Germany final with France to take it anyone?
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Martin
      Well the French have done it!!

And a fricking black and white cat had the gaul to enter my house only in my anebreated state was too slow to catch the fu$ker and kill the SOB!
      Was that an intentional pun?
      Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
        Great game though. Cracking goal!

Nice to see two teams whos main intent isn't getting as many of the other team carded as possible.

France - Germany final with France to take it anyone?
        Italy v France with Italy winning.
        i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

You reckon Italy will beat Germany? I'd like to believe it but Italy have been cr@p, and the Germans have the home advantage. I just reckon they luck it out.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I really don't think that Germany can beat the Italian defensive set up. so far the german's games have been against open, attacking teams, leaving spaces for them to get in at goal, but the dirty Italians play so tight i don't think Germany will get in on goal enough.

Also, Germany defensively have been hit and miss and Italy can exploit that, Argentina had a bad game and the going for penalty tactic isnt any good when your opposing keeper (ie Lehman) has a good penalty saving record.

obviously Sven had no idea that the only thing the portugese keeper got his place for is the fact he has an outstanding history in pens, but i don't talk about the england team anymore....
            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
            X