• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Confirmed

It has been confirmed

England are c**p
    Sven is an idiot and couldn't pick strawberries for a living
    Players play with no pride to wear an England shirt
    As for penalties , you will see better penalties taken on a Sunday morning at the local park.
    All in I think they were lucky to get this far. A very weak group is the only reason we saw the last sixteen.
    As for Beckhams comments on 'we can go all the way' well he is was living in cuckoo land.
    They can now go all the way home and hang their heads in shame.
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

I'll not say anything harsh as I assume you could probably kick me out of this forum being an administrator and all that.

Sven, I agree. Lampard had a shocker, but to suggest the lads had no pride in the shirt? Part of the reason behind Englands lack of success is the English disease of doing down your own guys.

I'll welcome them back to the UK with a cheer.

I'm gutted.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

I'm afraid i have to aggree, as i've said before i'm not a football fan by any stretch of the imagenation but i still feel a sence of dejection, I remember the 66 world cup and the euphoria that sweep't the country,and it would have been nice to see that again, Too much money and hype now,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

never a truer word is spoken !!!!
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I f@cking hate football but that was a big pile of sh*t. I could have picked a better team myslef. Sven is a bit of a waste of space. THank god he's gone. maybe i WILL see England win the world cup ONCE in my lifetime.... Still got a while to go yet!

Koi, ur right, they did play hard tho, but only when they knew they were in the sh*t. Not good enough attitude. Typical englishman in the team unfortunately - all talk and no b@llocks.
          ======
          Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Does that mean it's all over now ?????? can we get back to a normal life ???
            where everythings not about the damn sport ! I hate soccer , and the hype that goes with it !

Think about it ! U get soccer players on around what ???? £ 50000.00 a week for kicking a piece of leather around a field. Then u get Doctors and nurses saving peoples lives for a Pittance !

I know who I'd support !

PLUS they are nowt but obnoctious C*%t$.

Ive had already dragged Johnathn woodgate accross the floor and up against a wall in a nightclub for being a d!cKh34D. Tried to chat up me missis. I didnt know who he was till his Cronies dragged me off him and questioned later !
            !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Well said that man! I'm glad it's all over now and we didn't win, can you imagine all the fuss? It would have gone on for another 40 years.
              Just look at all that nonsense when we won the cricket.

We can go shopping now and actually see what we're buying instead of is this world cup promotional c rap all over the labels!

Comment

There's always the tennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!
                Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Is there no-one going to back England then? Is it just me?

Must admit I'm quite saddened by the posts in this thread. OK, they weren't at their best, and Sven was a complete numpty, but must we do the team down?

Just out of interest, of the footie 'fans' who've responded (none I reckon), who supported Man U recently? How many of you are now Chelski supporters? Its easy to back the winners, but it takes determination to stick with the losing side through the bad until the good. (I know, I have been a Ferrari fan since the early 80's. So much pain!)

I bet you all read (and believe) the Daily Express too...

Comment

Haha! Just noticed Doc Martin's avatar!

Boring football mate. Just cos Abramavich has all the money in the world...

We'll have you this season!

"Come on you re-eddds!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Is there no-one going to back England then? Is it just me?

Must admit I'm quite saddened by the posts in this thread. OK, they weren't at their best, and Sven was a complete numpty, but must we do the team down?

Just out of interest, of the footie 'fans' who've responded (none I reckon), who supported Man U recently? How many of you are now Chelski supporters? Its easy to back the winners, but it takes determination to stick with the losing side through the bad until the good. (I know, I have been a Ferrari fan since the early 80's. So much pain!)

I bet you all read (and believe) the Daily Express too...
                      At the end of the day Sven was always going to be a numpty if England lost, as he was leaving the team at the end of the competition he was always going to be in the $hit, basically if we cannot put the ball in the net in the 90 minutes provided we cannot complain!

Comment

Haha! Just noticed Doc Martin's avatar!

Boring football mate. Just cos Abramavich has all the money in the world...

We'll have you this season!

"Come on you re-eddds!!!"
                        Might be boring, and I pay £**** for the privalige but back to back cannot complain!

Comment

[QUOTE=Apache]Is there no-one going to back England then? must we do the team down?QUOTE]

Yep! The team are paid enough not to care. they can still live the life of luxury win or lose. They have no incentive to win.

Comment

I have to say im not a HUGE footy fan im more of an egg chasing kinda guy(come on Warrington 2moz stick it up Cas, But u gotta feel for them guys on the pitch? I know that Rooney is gonna get slammed in the papers just like Beckham did all those years ago for a silly sending off and he deserves it . Its all lack of maturity he will know better in 2010 in South Africa
                            I think this one is Brazil's again but when u see the differnce in style an the way the whole team flows and doesnt rely on a Green Ogre to win the world cup for them.
                            I remember us going out on penalties in 98(i was only 13) to Argentina holding my head in my hands, an i did it again this afternoon

Well theres always next time
                            Last edited by avalon; 1 July 2006, 21:42.
                            Cheers
                            Scotty

Drink Jagermeister Responsibly

Comment

[QUOTE=BUSHWHACKER]
                              Is there no-one going to back England then? must we do the team down?QUOTE]

Yep! The team are paid enough not to care. they can still live the life of luxury win or lose. They have no incentive to win.
                              Quite right, this is the first time in 40 years I bought an England shirt & put one of those flags on me truk, because I thought for a change they had heart, whilst some were glad to put the shirt on others maybey were selected because the FA said so & the sponsers said so!!!
                              I'll leave it at that!

Comment

Working...
                              X