GREAT NEWS FOR 2004......well for us at least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREAT NEWS FOR 2004......well for us at least

My wife spoke to the underwriter pesonally who is dealing with our written off surf this morning and he gave her a figure of £7000, but said he would get back to us this afternoon once he has viewed some more vehicles.

I rang him this afternoon, to tell him I would send him some links to comparable vehicles in the range between £9000 and £10,995, and he said no need. He's spoken to dealers and has no hesitation in giving us our full money back of £9,500 !!!!!!!!!!!!, which we paid for the vehicle.

Not often you can be happy with an insurance companys sevices, but this time I can't fault them.

So good news all round, cheque will be in the post and I can start looking/bidding for another.

Be surfing again soon

Fieldsy

I

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    My wife spoke to the underwriter pesonally who is dealing with our written off surf this morning and he gave her a figure of £7000, but said he would get back to us this afternoon once he has viewed some more vehicles.

I rang him this afternoon, to tell him I would send him some links to comparable vehicles in the range between £9000 and £10,995, and he said no need. He's spoken to dealers and has no hesitation in giving us our full money back of £9,500 !!!!!!!!!!!!, which we paid for the vehicle.

Not often you can be happy with an insurance companys sevices, but this time I can't fault them.

So good news all round, cheque will be in the post and I can start looking/bidding for another.

Be surfing again soon

Fieldsy

I
    top man stick him on your xmas card list then
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Top man Fieldsy.

Do you want to pick my lottery numbers this week as you seem to have hit a lucky streak - which after the problems you had is just as well.

Cheers

Comment

thanks guys,

yep, must admit does look like we're turning the corner and a bit of luck running our way.......................but I can't guarantee a lottery win Andy, sorry

Comment

thanks guys,

yep, must admit does look like we're turning the corner and a bit of luck running our way.......................but I can't guarantee a lottery win Andy, sorry
          haqve you got a new one in your m8
          Pops

Comment

yep, have just bid on one in Japan, got to wait and see

Comment

yep, have just bid on one in Japan, got to wait and see
              got a pic m8?
              Pops

Comment

yep, here we go

could anyone explain why the decals on the side are back to front??. I assumed the picture hadn't been reversed, but if you look closely at the wheel cover, the word surf is reading correct????
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Fieldsy; 6 January 2004, 21:24.

Comment

yep, here we go
                  NICE ONE M8EY.
                  hope you winning bidder, THEN HAPPY TRAILS
                  Pops

Comment

Nice one Fieldsy!
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

yep, here we go

could anyone explain why the decals on the side are back to front??. I assumed the picture hadn't been reversed, but if you look closely at the wheel cover, the word surf is reading correct????

it,s because the flux capacator has overloaded due to an adverse mix of oil and water which will lead to head problems.

still a tidy truck tho

ship.
                      p.s. best of luck really m8.

Comment

it aint

fieldsy it aint ohhhhhh i can barely say it it aint blueeeeeeeeeee
                        black n tan
                        black n tan
                        yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Working...
                        X