No announcement yet.

Surf Run to The sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks richard I think if they come down I would be best to take them to the offroad site in the surf and leave the camper on the road somewhere or even at the farm if it is possible lmao
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by gary16163
      Thanks richard I think if they come down I would be best to take them to the offroad site in the surf and leave the camper on the road somewhere or even at the farm if it is possible lmao
      if its just the inlaws then they could get a lift down with me as it will only be me and the mrs probably as your gonna be loaded with your lot
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Thats very good of you richard, I'll tell them that and i'm sure they will be happy.
        Thanks mate
        If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by gary16163
          Thats very good of you richard, I'll tell them that and i'm sure they will be happy.
          Thanks mate
          i probably wont be doing a lot of the off roading cause of my hip but i will give it a go and they can always come for a ride around if their up to it

Comment

• There are 2 days left until i need to let the pub know how many will be needing food on the Saturday night and what you will be wanting so if you could please let me know within this time so i can let the Landlord know on the 19th August.Thanks
            Is there anyone else who wants to join us on the 8th 9th 10th September
            bbq and beers on friday night
            off-roadin on the saturday and meal and p-up in the pub on the night.
            It is £5 per night to camp or surf and £10 per night for a caravan. It will cost £200 for the off-road course or £20 p/vehicle and also the price of 2 porta loos to be included when i have the final number wanting to attend.You can join us just for the saturday off-roadin if you want and the pub in the evening.Dogs welcome too

__________________Interested so far

1 Myself +1 confirmed & menu
            2 Rob + confirmed +menu
            3 surferjess +1 confirmed + menu
            4 Gary16163 +4 confirmed +menu
            5 woodzie +3 confirmed +menu
            6 Panrixx +1 confirmed + menu
            7 Big Jonah +1 confirmed +menu
            8 The Lovely Boyo +1 confirmed+menu
            9 Joker +1 confirmed + menu
            10 Tony and Linda N confirmed = menu
            11 skyhooked offroading only

Possibles
            1 nero279 (possibly but work shifts and wouldn't know til 3 weeks before tops)
            2 Bushwacker (Depends on the other half)
            3 Snoop(if he can get home early from Brazil)
            4 Mjbh
            5 davejrobo
            6 Taz (a mate of stormforce)
            7 JohnMcC (if can get the w/end of)
            8 Sancho if he can the friday off
            Last edited by stormforce; 12 October 2008, 21:23.

Comment

• Bump
              Originally posted by stormforce1067
              There are 2 days left until i need to let the pub know how many will be needing food on the Saturday night and what you will be wanting so if you could please let me know within this time so i can let the Landlord know on the 19th August.Thanks
              Is there anyone else who wants to join us on the 8th 9th 10th September
              bbq and beers on friday night
              off-roadin on the saturday and meal and p-up in the pub on the night.
              It is £5 per night to camp or surf and £10 per night for a caravan. It will cost £200 for the off-road course or £20 p/vehicle and also the price of 2 porta loos to be included when i have the final number wanting to attend.You can join us just for the saturday off-roadin if you want and the pub in the evening.Dogs welcome too

__________________Interested so far

1 Myself +1 confirmed & menu
              2 Bobafatass
              3 Rob + confirmed +menu
              4 Da Slug Man
              5 Kitesurf Phil
              6 surferjess +1 confirmed + menu
              7 Gary16163 +4 confirmed +menu
              8 woodzie +3 confirmed +menu
              10 Panrixx +1 confirmed + menu
              11 Big Jonah +1 confirmed +menu
              12 The Lovely Boyo +1 confirmed+menu
              13 Joker +1 confirmed + menu
              14 Tony and Linda N confirmed = menu
              15 Andy Dawson confirmed+menu

Possibles
              1 nero279 (possibly but work shifts and wouldn't know til 3 weeks before tops)
              2 Bushwacker (Depends on the other half)
              3 Snoop(if he can get home early from Brazil)
              4 Mjbh
              5 davejrobo
              6 Taz (a mate of stormforce)
              7 JohnMcC (if can get the w/end of)
              8 Sancho if he can

Comment

• Richard,

My wife, Karen, and I will definately be coming down on the Friday and staying till Sunday.

I will probably not be doing the off-roading as my Surf is a manual and I have just had it confirmed that I have fractured my 5th Metatarsal in my left foot. I can still drive but need to take sensible precautions with it. I don't mind paying towards the cost if it is going to mean others will end up paying more.

What are the arrangements regarding the B-B-Q? Do we all bring what we want to eat or is someone catering and we pay?
                Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by Panrixx
                  Richard,

My wife, Karen, and I will definately be coming down on the Friday and staying till Sunday.

I will probably not be doing the off-roading as my Surf is a manual and I have just had it confirmed that I have fractured my 5th Metatarsal in my left foot. I can still drive but need to take sensible precautions with it. I don't mind paying towards the cost if it is going to mean others will end up paying more.

What are the arrangements regarding the B-B-Q? Do we all bring what we want to eat or is someone catering and we pay?
                  if everyone brings what ever they want then just slap it on the bbq
                  i've got a big gas bbq so no-one will have to bring one with them unless they want to

Comment

• Sorry to be posting this so late in the day, but I'm going to have to pull out of the weekend - I've got to go take my Searchlight to Norfolk and entertain the RAF.

If all goes well I might be able to make Saturday evening / Sunday, but don't count on it.

Hope the weekend goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy Dawson
                      Sorry to be posting this so late in the day, but I'm going to have to pull out of the weekend - I've got to go take my Searchlight to Norfolk and entertain the RAF.

If all goes well I might be able to make Saturday evening / Sunday, but don't count on it.

Bummer , we will try to have fun without you .......
                      another idea how about a late autum day meet on the plain .......may have to speak to Danno
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Surf To The Surf

Originally posted by Andy Dawson
                        Sorry to be posting this so late in the day, but I'm going to have to pull out of the weekend - I've got to go take my Searchlight to Norfolk and entertain the RAF.

no worries Andy

September 8 9 and 10
                        Is there anyone else interested in joining us for a fun w/end down in sunny Cornwall £5 per night camping/sleeping in surf £10 for caravan
                        £200 for the off road course or £20 per vehicle plus price of hire of toilets.
                        Pub meal on the saturday night.Dogs welcome at campsite and off road course.
                        Last edited by stormforce; 19 August 2006, 12:00.

Comment

• keen to have a go on the offroad course

hi rich

i'd be very keen to have a go on the offroad course - what time will you be there from and til on the sat? i have a kite thing going on at watergate that i will be at midday

wont be needing to kip over in the field - though that could be fun - is it possible to meet up for the offroading?

cheers and gone

dom
                          problems? i'll take 'em.

Comment

• Hi Dom

that will be ok take my mobile no.07974183876 and if you give me a ring when you get to camborne then i will give you directions and meet you at the farm.How about the pub in the evening you gonna join us

Comment

• Originally posted by stormforce1067
                              Hi Dom

that will be ok take my mobile no.07974183876 and if you give me a ring when you get to camborne then i will give you directions and meet you at the farm.How about the pub in the evening you gonna join us
                              thanks rich, that'd be great! i've got a prior arrangement with the kite lot in the evening, but will certainly be up for an apres offroad refreshment

should be quite a few vehicles on the offroad course by the looks of the list - more chance of geting a tow out if i get stuck then!
                              problems? i'll take 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by skyhooked
                                thanks rich, that'd be great! i've got a prior arrangement with the kite lot in the evening, but will certainly be up for an apres offroad refreshment

should be quite a few vehicles on the offroad course by the looks of the list - more chance of geting a tow out if i get stuck then!
                                unfortunately we're down to 10 now but hopefully a few may put their names down even if its just for the Saturday

Comment

Working...
                                X