Surf Run to The sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deegz
    331.6 miles from chester to camborne, watch"a reckon, about £110/120 for a round trip.... if i make it am gonna have to do a bit of syphoning from the odd polish wagon on the way down........
    in my 2.4 it took just over a tank and a half a total of 349 miles from rotherham to hayle..... fully loaded with a roof box on too...

but you should get better milage than that....
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

331.6 miles from chester to camborne, watch"a reckon, about £110/120 for a round trip.... if i make it am gonna have to do a bit of syphoning from the odd polish wagon on the way down........

331.6 eh? That's very precise, is that from your house to where your tent will be, and did you use a tape measure?

Comment

• Ok - For those who want to join us - 9am Friday Countess Services on A303.

Let me know if you are meeting us there or on the way...
        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
          Ok - For those who want to join us - 9am Friday Countess Services on A303.

Sounds ok
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            331.6 eh? That's very precise, is that from your house to where your tent will be, and did you use a tape measure?
            ah bushwacker, you"ll find i"m a very precise person, why did you know i"m 15.748000000000001 centimetres when fully aroused, i"ll let you work that out in inches mate............ ...... ...,.....
            the b****y dogs have been at it again

Comment

ah bushwacker, you"ll find i"m a very precise person, why did you know i"m 15.748000000000001 centimetres when fully aroused, i"ll let you work that out in inches mate............ ...... ...,.....

Mrs storm says that that isnt anything to boast about
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hehehe!! short arse!

Comment

• Originally posted by Linda
                  Ok - For those who want to join us - 9am Friday Countess Services on A303.

Can someone please tell me roughly where countess services are to the nearest town so I can see if it is possible to meet you there
                  If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

• Originally posted by gary16163
                    Can someone please tell me roughly where countess services are to the nearest town so I can see if it is possible to meet you there
                    The big GREEN road is the A303 just east of Stonehenge - please note the services are ONLY on the NORTH side of the road - the services are where you see the rectangle under the word "Motel"

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Thanks Trev, I'll put it in the satnav and see from there

Comment

Thanks Trev, I'll put it in the satnav and see from there
                        either that Gary or arrange to meet at Exeter sevices
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Thinking of traveling down to countess services on the thursday night and staying in a B&B for the night then meeting tonyn at 9.00 am friday, will look into staying at travel lodge unless anyone else knows of anywhere close thats cheap

Comment

Thinking of traveling down to countess services on the thursday night and staying in a B&B for the night then meeting tonyn at 9.00 am friday, will look into staying at travel lodge unless anyone else knows of anywhere close thats cheap
                            Think it's the Travel Lodge that's on the site of the Services there.

Trev
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• Hi Trev
                              I,ve just booked the travel lodge and yes its on the services (BONUS)

Comment

Hi Trev
                                I,ve just booked the travel lodge and yes its on the services (BONUS)
                                If you get down early enough Melons and i could meet you for a beer
                                www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                                X