• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry about the spelling fingers are to big for the keyboard lol
    If it aint broke dont fix it

Comment

Gary

If i'm coming i'll be coming from kent, so could meet on M25/M3 but like i said before i won't know definately til nearer the time
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Porta loo's

Right just made several phone calls and the cheapest price i can get Porta Loo's for is £40+vat+del each which is going to work out at approx £110 for the w/end but they only do weekly hire so are all you guys willing to pay this and could you let me know as i will have to book them 3-4 weeks in advance
        Thanks

The only other option will to be just get the 1 loo if women don't mind sharing loo's
        Last edited by stormforce; 3 July 2006, 10:53.
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I would love to come, i have a trailer to pick up form wor lasses uncles in colestock near somewhere down there? Only problem, its not the school hols at that date. I will have a word with the wife, also i would have to bring a dog maybe two? Will let you know later,
          What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Hi Nero sounds good, let me know nearer the time mate

Comment

My shift roster has changed and I am shown as working on that weekend, although I am on leave for two weeks starting on the Monday. Doh! The good news is that because I booked the leave before the roster changed, some of my booked leave falls on rest days, so I might be able to re-book them for the weekend. I shall have a furious haggle.

Gary. If we manage to get away we will be travelling down from Luton, M1, M25, M3, A30 etc. We will have the caravan hitched up, so if you don''t mind being restricted to 60MPH on the motorways..................... .
              Of course, having a couple of weeks off, we will stay down there and continue to enjoy the other kind of surfing.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                My shift roster has changed and I am shown as working on that weekend, although I am on leave for two weeks starting on the Monday. Doh! The good news is that because I booked the leave before the roster changed, some of my booked leave falls on rest days, so I might be able to re-book them for the weekend. I shall have a furious haggle.

Gary. If we manage to get away we will be travelling down from Luton, M1, M25, M3, A30 etc. We will have the caravan hitched up, so if you don''t mind being restricted to 60MPH on the motorways..................... .
                Of course, having a couple of weeks off, we will stay down there and continue to enjoy the other kind of surfing.

just tell'em you made plans for that w/end and it can't be changed now

Comment

cheers phil sounds good, nero said about meeting at m25/m3 as he is coming from kent but luton would be better for me then down, as for speed it doesn't matter a convoy needs to be slow, thats what its about!

Comment

I saw a convoy of Nissan Skylines on the M1 recently. They weren't that slow!
                    It's only a hobby!

Comment

yeh but in a surf you have to go slow enough so people can see you grin lol

Comment

i will have a price off the farmer in a few days for camping and anyone who is taking a caravan.I have got a bar menu from the pub but i am having trouble reducing the size without it distorting,anyone who wants a copy i will email to you.There is also a restaurant menu which i can get if anyone requires that.Veggies will also be catered for if needed.The landlord also used to be a surf owner we had a good chat about them and he doesnt mind a rowdy night as long as there's no trouble,so its all down to the farmers prices now

Comment

Well, spoke to the missus before and its a no go for me, i am at my cousins wedding in edinbourgh on that day

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo
                            Well, spoke to the missus before and its a no go for me, i am at my cousins wedding in edinbourgh on that day

No worries Gaz if this goes ok then hopefully we can go for another next year.

Interested so far

Myself
                            Bobafatass
                            Rob
                            Da Slug Man
                            Kitesurf Phil
                            surferjess
                            Gary16163
                            woodzie
                            Dave j robbo

Possibles
                            nero279 (possibly but work shifts and wouldn't know til 3 weeks before tops)
                            Bushwacker

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                              i will have a price off the farmer in a few days for camping and anyone who is taking a caravan.I have got a bar menu from the pub but i am having trouble reducing the size without it distorting,anyone who wants a copy i will email to you.There is also a restaurant menu which i can get if anyone requires that.Veggies will also be catered for if needed.The landlord also used to be a surf owner we had a good chat about them and he doesnt mind a rowdy night as long as there's no trouble,so its all down to the farmers prices now

hehehe!! Matt!

Comment

I hope its a good turn out, i love stuff like this, makes a change IMO?

Comment

Working...
                                X