Coolant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by logey79
    ooh buggar! i just ran out there and done that - wish you'd clarified that sooner!

i'm assuming people are having a larf though and that they do know about coolants and where they go....aren't they?
    I hope so.... BUT... last week there was a bloke who got done for having veg-oil instead of brake fluid!!!

Un be-flippin-lievable!!
    It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by dave.j.robbo
      I hope so.... BUT... last week there was a bloke who got done for having veg-oil instead of brake fluid!!!

Un be-flippin-lievable!!
      I thought that was one of those threads i'd dreamed i'd read!!! the guy had veg oil in brake lines instead of brake fluid is that right?

Excellent - i love whats happening to the human mind these days...so is it global warming, GM foods, subliminal messaging through the TV, mercury fillings, mobile telephones, water contamination or false immunisation at school?
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Un be-flippin-lievable!!
        I wouldn't of wanted to be in that motor if he had to do an emergency stop
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Yup... Original thread here, but I did also see it on the BBC website...
          It just does, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            I wouldn't of wanted to be in that motor if he had to do an emergency stop
            at least your final thought before you die would be of doughnuts!

Comment

Yup... Original thread here, but I did also see it on the BBC website...
              i'm surpised the original thread didn't get a massive response, it's totally bizarre.

Comment

i'm surpised the original thread didn't get a massive response, it's totally bizarre.
                yea but it takes a thread like this to bring another to life
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

What I want to know is, what were the police doing checking the brake fluid anyway

Comment

must have been a tip off, or maybe,(and i guess none of us will ever be stupid enough to find out) there really may have been a hell of a stink coming from the wheels accompanied by leaking?

go give it a try Vince tell us if it does smell!!!

Comment

I've just washed the truck and now I'm getting in the bath!

Comment

i'll go replace the old git next door's then...should have results of trial tommorrow

(BTW any plod reading, i'm having a larf! he don't drive til sunday so the results won't be available til then!)

Comment

Excellent - i love whats happening to the human mind these days...so is it global warming, GM foods, subliminal messaging through the TV, mercury fillings, mobile telephones, water contamination or false immunisation at school?
                          Nope. Just thick buggers.

Comment

i use snake oil for my brakes ........i just slither to a stop
                            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Sorry to go back to the original post, coolant/antifreeze also stops the inside of your engine rusting up. The different properties, ie ethlien glycol just means the longer periods between changing the stuff. The better it is the langer it can stay in the system before you have to do it again.
                              Also it can be down to temperture ranges.
                              i like it muddy!

Comment

also very good in surfs without the modified head, because that nice sweet smell lets you know your head's fcuked when it flows into the motor!

Comment

Working...
                                X