Tomtom Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomtom Extras

Anyone want a dvd packed with tomtom axtras europe maps (france,belgium,holland,italy etc) over 50 different voices (ozzy,yoda,clint eastwood etc) hundreds of different splash screens to replace boring tomtom one latest speed camera update latest gb map and hundreds of point of interest all with instructions works on all models of tomtom go,navigator pm me if anyone interested

will the maps load onto a dedicated unit without asking for the activation codes or are they with the disk?
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

maps will load onto unit not sure about code have tried everything else but maps and they work perfect not enough room on my card for maps

Comment

easiest way of finding out is to download tomtom home. Through that delete the gb map and then install the map to try to see if it works but make sure you back it up first because you then do a restore to get it back the way it was.

Comment

i have an unopened tom tom sd card,discs and holder for hp ipaq 1700 series
          i bought this about two years ago but the pda was so cr@p i gave it to the missus , bought a dell axim , which had a nav on it
          so basically apart from the pda , oh and the stucker arm using that for my talex its all here ,
          if you really want it for yourself it will be free to a good home , if anyone who has done me any favours will be first
          postage will be £ 2squilllion
          (only joking about postage)
          Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I am ok with tom tom myself here i run 2 versions but thanks any way. I was just curious about the additional maps...I am in the process of trying to get extra maps on my dedicated unit so i can use it in europe without having to swap cards around..

Comment

I've got a TomTom Go and could do with the Europe maps, I'd be grateful for whatever anyone's got
              Ubi est mea anaticula cumminosa?

Comment

i have a tom tom 500, are there up to date maps avail as im getting discrepencies with mine, local council have been busy, mine is 6 months old. any help would be most welcolmed. if avail, can these be got for free from somewhere
                Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

http://tomtom.com/plus/service.php?ID=17

Here is the link to get tomtom home to manage your dedicated units for upgrades and backups

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
                    http://tomtom.com/plus/service.php?ID=17

Here is the link to get tomtom home to manage your dedicated units for upgrades and backups
                    cheers for that mark i will go and play now
                    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...
                    X