Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackster
    Thats who i use

But a mate of mine used amtrak for four alloys.Even though it was four parcels for four alloys,they only charged him for one shipment,came to £48.

Olso with postvan.com.
    the bloke who picks up your parcel is not bothered how big or heavy your parcel is.He`s just been told to pick up a package.He`s don his bit
    yep but once i had a wally who stuck the wrong sticker on each box despite me writing HUGE addresses!!!!
    the mountain bike and R1 bike bits went to the wrong houses! still, they did fix it. otherwise no worries with them and thier website is great, very handy and you can email for special items but most fit in to a category.
    postvan use all different people i think but it tends to be ANC with me at the moment.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

If i was getting tyres collected, working on average 35kg per item, Target Express (0845 60 40 222, www.targetexpress.co.uk , would charge me 48.50 + vat to go, collect and deliver next day at my house.
      Just shows that the other guys are right about price, DHL are one of the most expensive carriers around, they try to handle small goods and try to put you off with big charges for bulk items as they don't want to know basically. I use them for Ireland, but only small packages, and Target for bulk and for mainland UK.
      Hope you get it sorted m8.
      Last edited by mikey2119; 30 June 2006, 09:02.
      Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys, I deceided to let this guy go ahead and post em via dhl, i know its probabaly over the top but i've had enough of it now, once the cheque clears hes sending em, at least i should'nt have to buy rims again (except one more for the spare, when i eventually do the rear carrier conversion) Ian
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I paid £55 a few months ago to get 4 wheels and tyres down to kent from Scotland. I think it was postvan who I used to send a pair of sidesteps for a Paj to to Orkneys and it was less than £80 I think.
          Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
          X