Off Road Driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off road driving

I kinda guessed the exhaust pressure would keep the water out but didnt wanna presume.
    Will only go as far as the top of the bumper, MAX.
    This hopefully will be ok?
    Wouldnt mind speaking to someone who already uses the surf for PWC use. ANYONE out there?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
      Does this answer your question???
      Ha thats nuthin.
      you want deep try this ?
      Any deeper than that you will need a snorkel
      and climb try these.
      sumo.
      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:13.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by mazzerman
        I kinda guessed the exhaust pressure would keep the water out but didnt wanna presume.
        Wouldnt mind speaking to someone who already uses the surf for PWC use. ANYONE out there?
        dont think so , once the adrenaline kicks in you will push it. Its great fun ,enjoy it.

Geoff.
        Rubblebags (Geoff).

Comment

I wouldn't worry about backing into water. I've had no problems launching the 'ski into the lake. I usually back up with the rear hatch open so I only go as deep as I can without getting the carpet wet !!
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Cmar; 4 March 2007, 20:00.

Comment

I think I can claim the prize for going the deepest on that particular day!

Also for going that little bit too far and too fast and ending up with 4inches of water in me air filter!

We'll not mention the lengthy rescue...
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Robster; 7 January 2004, 11:24.
            Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            "You Sir are drunk!"
            "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."
            --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
              I think I can claim the prize for going the deepest pm that particular day!

Also for going that little bit too far and too fast and ending up with 4inches of water in me air filter! We'll not mention the lengthy rescue...
              hey rob should have kept the board on the roof that day m8
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

Just keeping in the off road mode, my question is how far can the back end of the surf go under water?
                On my surf the exhaust is angled downward and quite low so when backing my jetski down into the sea, it will be submerged, is this a problem or is there a mod that can be done to alter the angle of the tailpipe?
                Cheers
                this too far
                Attached Files
                [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
                [size=5][/size]
                [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                  this too far
                  that motor thinks its a submarine
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Off road driving

Even Lotus couldn't do that, although James Bond made it look good.
                    [FONT=times new roman][/FONT][COLOR=red][I][B]1994 SSR X LTD 3.0[/B][/I][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by gemini
                      this too far
                      RALFAO

I think he could do with a snorkel
                      [SIZE=4][URL=http://www.4x4er.co.uk]Show me the mud[/URL][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                      X