Anyone in South-East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in South-East?

Anyone wanna come out for a drive on Sunday? Thinking either Woodlands pay and play, or possibly a quick green laning trip somewhere in kent / east sussex?

Any ability/experience, if you're interested lemme know and we'll see who's coming from where, with what experience/vehicle/gear, and decide what to do from there.

Add your name to the list and your preference:-

Username - preference
    Nero 279 - Woodlands
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Whereabouts in Kent are you? I am 5 minutes down the road from Brands Hatch, and I keep seeing Surfs!
    3 2nd Gens in particular - one blue, one burgundy and one ivory(?)

Would love to come and play, but can't face the earache from the management - too busy for the next 8 - 10 weekends anyway!
    Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

I'll be at woodlands with the landy, get there early, it was full by 9:30 in May.
      Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBeaky
        Whereabouts in Kent are you? I am 5 minutes down the road from Brands Hatch, and I keep seeing Surfs!
        3 2nd Gens in particular - one blue, one burgundy and one ivory(?)

Would love to come and play, but can't face the earache from the management - too busy for the next 8 - 10 weekends anyway!
        Ashford, and green / mud depending on when you see it. Sure the boss wouldn't mind you popping out for a play, woodlands is only about 5/10 minutes from brands, between west kingsdown and wrotham.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
          Ashford, and green / mud depending on when you see it. Sure the boss wouldn't mind you popping out for a play, woodlands is only about 5/10 minutes from brands, between west kingsdown and wrotham.
          BEWARE just thought Sunday it is DMT at Brands, probably the fastest stuff there this year, I nipped in to see some practice a few weeks ago. The crowds will be massive! I come in from the A25 so shouldn't effect me.

Comment

Sundays are a bit acked at the mo' - got a show opening in 4 weeks time
            Hedge to cut, shed to paint, shelves to build, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

I need to give up work to do all the jobs I can't afford the time to do or the cash t opay someone else to do
            Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Originally posted by TJG
              BEWARE just thought Sunday it is DMT at Brands, probably the fastest stuff there this year, I nipped in to see some practice a few weeks ago. The crowds will be massive! I come in from the A25 so shouldn't effect me.
              Should be OK coming up through Wrotham village from the M26, I hope, and along Kemsing Rd and Pilgrim's Way. If anyone wants directions this way let me know.
              =========
              =SOLD UP!=
              =========

Comment

Username - preference
                Nero 279 - Woodlands
                TJG - Woodlands

Where's everyone else that was askin for places to go in Kent a couple of weeks back?
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

I'll look out for u Nero, should be easier to spot a surf than you spot a landy there! Its gonna be HOT though, I was thinking of taking the door tops of to get some ventilation in, not sure those flappy things under the windscreen will cut it. Still it will be a test for my new and shiney hot climate (getting prepared for global warming see. I expect it to last another 30 years) heavy duty rad.

Comment

Where woz ya! The place was nearly deserted, I couldn't have missed you. Someone nicked all the mud though, it was baking there.

Clutch started to slip on the old bus on the way back.....if it aint one fing its another.

Comment

Was playing a gig the night before, and didn't get home til 2.30 am with a surf full of band and p.a. gear, so decided it was gonna be full by the time i got there.

Guess it wasn't then?

I'll try again for next month, if anyone's interested?

Or sort out a greenlaning run somewhere?
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                        Username - preference
                        Nero 279 - Woodlands
                        TJG - Woodlands

Where's everyone else that was askin for places to go in Kent a couple of weeks back?

Love to come and play, but I've got a problem with my bottom pully(no jokes please) ooo eerrr missus,( someone said it was the harmonic balancer ?) its making sqeeking and clanking noises on tick over.

Don't want to push it too hard, trying to source a replacement.

When its fixed i'll come out and play.
                        Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by plumb bob
                          Love to come and play, but I've got a problem with my bottom pully(no jokes please) ooo eerrr missus,( someone said it was the harmonic balancer ?) its making sqeeking and clanking noises on tick over.

Don't want to push it too hard, trying to source a replacement.

When its fixed i'll come out and play.
                          Give us a pm, i got a few numbers for breakers who have got surfs in now, if i can find them, paid £4 for some place in essex advertising on the internet, they email a load of breakers with what you're after and the breakers ring you if they got it, i got about 20 calls in 2 hours.

err.. that's assuming a bottom pulley is something you can scrounge off a second hand surf,
                          Last edited by nero279; 3 July 2006, 23:21.
                          =========
                          =SOLD UP!=
                          =========

Comment

Working...
                          X