Surf train? maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf train? maybe

Just an enquiry at the moment! depends on my luck, i may need to get something down from near Glasgow to ports, Do any members come down from there regularly? Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by ian619
    Just an enquiry at the moment! depends on my luck, i may need to get something down from near Glasgow to ports, Do any members come down from there regularly? Ian
    Hello Mate.

If you can get it to Croydon, I am going to the New forest on friday this week and dont mind taking wot ever it is (as long as in aint to big)

Colin
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
      Hello Mate.

If you can get it to Croydon, I am going to the New forest on friday this week and dont mind taking wot ever it is (as long as in aint to big)

Colin
      Thanks Colin but i dont think everything will be set up by friday and its fairly big (Dont really want to say wot it is untill im sure i got it) Nudge nudge wink wink sayna more, Thanks anyway mate, Ian

Comment

if it will fit in 4x4 and you can get it to south london or hereabouts i can get it to you ian ,
        visit havant regularly
        ps its not some super large leds is it????? lol
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          if it will fit in 4x4 and you can get it to south london or hereabouts i can get it to you ian ,
          visit havant regularly
          ps its not some super large leds is it????? lol
          Thanks Dave will bare that in mind and they will fit in the truck ok, and no its not leds, a little blingy perhaps, Thanks again mate,

Comment

how big exactly??

i'm in Durham with an artic mext week ( not sure when)

but i usually have about 2 ftx8ft space on the back for the return trip... (to membury services on M4)

depending on what trailer etc. etc.

if it will go in back of surf then i could meet someone around Newbury / Basingstoke area
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
              how big exactly??

i'm in Durham with an artic mext week ( not sure when)

but i usually have about 2 ftx8ft space on the back for the return trip... (to membury services on M4)

depending on what trailer etc. etc.

if it will go in back of surf then i could meet someone around Newbury / Basingstoke area
              Thanks Matt, Ok its wheels four of em (if i get em ) I'll keep you informed and in mind, otherwise its wot four tankfulls up and back plus praying the head dose'nt go, Thanks again mate.

Comment

no problem for wheels then... it's stillages (like cages) that i'll be carrying so plenty of space...
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                X