Biodiesel - HMRC Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Yeah, people say if its had meat in it you need to do the proper biodiesel thing to it.
    is that washing? to get the soaps out.. kinda read something about it a few weeks back... but didnt fully understand...

Stu
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

[QUOTE=TonyN]You are legal if stopped and dipped. QUOTE]

I mean, whats the point in looking after the evironment and saving the planet if we are gonna be penalized for doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
        is that washing? to get the soaps out.. kinda read something about it a few weeks back... but didnt fully understand...

Stu
        Filtering, separation of the oil and glycerine, then washing.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
          I mean, whats the point in looking after the evironment and saving the planet if we are gonna be penalized for doing it.
          The only reason we'll be penalised for it is because the people
          who use SVO don't create half as much fuss and noise to the
          anal retentives who create these decisions as just about every
          other minority, (at the moment), section does.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            I agree the government is just a bunch a hipocrites, sadly the only way people will want to save the planet is if you can save money, I like to think I'm doing my bit DESPITE the current government.

You can't hide your head in the sand, the planet IS going to s**t, but one individual can only do so much, I'm happy that I'm living my life as enviromentally as is sensibly possible with what is available.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              I agree the government is just a bunch a hipocrites, sadly the only way people will want to save the planet is if you can save money, I like to think I'm doing my bit DESPITE the current government.

You can't hide your head in the sand, the planet IS going to s**t, but one individual can only do so much, I'm happy that I'm living my life as enviromentally as is sensibly possible with what is available.
              Very wise words from the man Tony, I'm wiv you on that so that makes at least two of us

There's Always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
              X