Bl**dy Monkeys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amethyst
    I like them lil round spots Paul.. where dja get those? and can i get em in green...

p.s. u around hillsborough?

Stu
    All the blue spots I picked up from the Lincoln steam rally or Truckfest same stall at both rallies.
    Ive only seen them in blue but I have fitted green leds in them which light up with the ignition and it gives the impression that the lights are green.
    They were only £7.50 each but the round ones would be ideal for building into a panel as they don't really have a body to them.

By the way I live in Chapeltown but I am often round hillsbro' and in fact have been down there the last two day helping my daughter buy a car.
    Last edited by paulh; 21 June 2006, 17:52.
    Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
      All the blue spots I picked up from the Lincoln steam rally or Truckfest same stall at both rallies.
      Ive only seen them in blue but I have fitted green leds in them which light up with the ignition and it gives the impression that the lights are green.
      They were only £7.50 each but the round ones would be ideal for building into a panel as they don't really have a body to them.

By the way I live in Chapeltown but I am often round hillsbro' and in fact have been down there the last two day helping my daughter buy a car.
      excellent.... would the round ones be good as front fogs? if so could do with finding out who sells em... is there a make on them?

am over Loxley not far from hillsborough

STu
      http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
        excellent.... would the round ones be good as front fogs? if so could do with finding out who sells em... is there a make on them?

am over Loxley not far from hillsborough

STu
        Just had a good look and can't find any i/d at all, I'm off to Lincoln again in a couple of weeks it's a motorhome show I think the same stall attends at that one as well, if I see any I'll pick a couple up.
        Laugh!!! I nearly bought my own beer.

Paul

Comment

Should be able to get something like from a motor factors.
          One in Barnsley tends to have an alternating variation of
          lights resembling those.

Comment

Originally posted by paulh
            Just had a good look and can't find any i/d at all, I'm off to Lincoln again in a couple of weeks it's a motorhome show I think the same stall attends at that one as well, if I see any I'll pick a couple up.
            Fantastic m8! let me know how much an i will meet ya for a pint somewhere.....

STu
            http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Shab
              I'm having a new backbox/tailpipe fitted tomorrow. As for the noise, I didn't even notice it had broken [the pipe had come away from the main box so it was just hanging there disconnected] until I went underneath to prepare for my waxoiling. However an ex-mechanic mate said you might lose some power without the backbox on...

Cheers,

Shab.
              Had my new tail pipe put on last friday, but to tell you the truth. while the pipe was off noticed a bit more pull in the old dear. and never made any diffrent in the sound.

Comment

Working...
              X