flip down tv\dvd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flip down tv\dvd

recently i installed a flip down video monitor and an under seat dvd player with remote control, the system is remote control and the audio is modulated though the factory stereo using channel fm 88.5 mhz. my factory radio was useless due to limted freq. range so at least now i have the ability to use mp3 and dvd audio now. if anyone has interest i would be happy to post photos of installation. and provide istructions how to "fish out" the head liner. ant interest let me know ...cheers
    fred

Originally posted by bonzi
    recently i installed a flip down video monitor and an under seat dvd player with remote control, the system is remote control and the audio is modulated though the factory stereo using channel fm 88.5 mhz. my factory radio was useless due to limted freq. range so at least now i have the ability to use mp3 and dvd audio now. if anyone has interest i would be happy to post photos of installation. and provide istructions how to "fish out" the head liner. ant interest let me know ...cheers
    fred
    I would be interested in that mod... post some piccies of what you have done m8...

Stu
    http://www.manicgamer.net

Comment

Working...
    X