Underseal !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joker??
    no jacks matt, just slid underneath started about 1 finished about 5.30 thats cleaning beforehand included,
    would advise that you wear paper suit(throw away thingy) and mask
    found that degreaser was best for cleaning spraygun and myself , dont know if any good on waxoyl though,
    i felt good once i finished
    Great, I've no excuse for wussing out of it now then.
    It's a lot nicer knowing the underneath is protected, ain't it.
    Thanks for the tips.

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
      There's only about 3lt's in that tin, i've already been "at it", It'll probably be
      cheaper to buy it locally, dont know what the postage would be as their quite heavy and imageine the mess if the top come off at the sorting office,

hate to put the post office to any inconvenience I was thinking more like - nice man from Pompey arrives in truck loaded with under goo, dressed in paper suit.........................
      did I have something wrong??
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
        Great, I've no excuse for wussing out of it now then.
        It's a lot nicer knowing the underneath is protected, ain't it.
        Thanks for the tips.
        I did mine late last summer with the same gun and shutz from machine mart.
        Jet washed away loose stuff at petrol station forecourt and let it dry overnight.
        reversed truck onto ramps to gain extra clearance for my over developed lower abdomen.
        found the schutz goes on better when mixed with about 10% white spirit - this just thins it enough to get a good key on the underside, also allows a bit of running to ouse into those had to reach crevaces.
        also took of all door cards and boot panels and blasted it into there as well - just be sure and also deaden road noise.
        spray gun £10
        shutch 5 litres £15
        look on wifes face whilst cleaning mess off drive - £ priceless!!
        It is strongly recommended to apply schutz on a neighbours drive!! or buy a cheap big tarpaulin / visqueen sheet and park car on that!
        took about 5 hours all in inc tea and tab breaks!
        Everyone thinks I'm paranoid!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
          hate to put the post office to any inconvenience I was thinking more like - nice man from Pompey arrives in truck loaded with under goo, dressed in paper suit.........................
          did I have something wrong??
          Dream on Tony
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

being as i'm dreaming do you think if I asked them realy nicely Toyota would do it while up on the ramp having the steering relay rod changed??
              Did I mention I have a BLUE one
              Tony

Comment

being as i'm dreaming do you think if I asked them realy nicely Toyota would do it while up on the ramp having the steering relay rod changed??

now your not dreaming your just having a laugh.......Sorry that's Toyota down here
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

No harm in asking me old mate as long as your not easyly offended,
                  You can use me pit if you want to hump it all the way to peeortsmuff

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    No harm in asking me old mate as long as your not easyly offended,
                    You can use me pit if you want to hump it all the way to peeortsmuff

just trying to figure out why Tony would want to hump your pit
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                      What he does when he gets in there is up to him as long as i'm not in there
                      with him,

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                        What he does when he gets in there is up to him as long as i'm not in there
                        with him, I've heard about firemen and their hosepipes,,,,,,,,,,,,,
                        OOps, hic-up

Comment

Now we are in the realms of fantasy!!

Comment

just hear a rumour from toyota, free undersealing when relay rod changed

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              just hear a rumour from toyota, free undersealing when relay rod changed

In my case a clip round the earhole when they see Hippo - she hasn't seen a main dealer since arriving on our shores !!!!!!

They will have fun finding steering components under the twigs, grass and mud

Trev
                              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                              X