She Passed Her Medical!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Passed Her Medical!!!!

I took my truck to the MOT Doctor this morning, and she PASSED, with nothing wrong whatsoever........

After a bit of fafing about on the DVLA computer, as the Hilux Surf isn't listed, he decided to enter manualy that it was a Hilux SURF and not a 4 runner that he was testing, so at least my MOT Cert says it's a Toyota Hilux Surf.

What surprised him was the emissions. This was the result.

Zero Drift Max 0.1 Measured 0.00
    Opacity Mean Value Max 3.0 Measured 1.00
    FPT Mean Value Max 1.5 Measured 1.00

What is the FPT mean value? It seems a bit close to the max compared to the Opacity mean value?

But who cares................ I have now got 12 1/2 months of MOT....
    Last edited by M35A2; 16 June 2006, 11:18.

Originally posted by M35A2
    I took my truck to the MOT Doctor this morning, and she PASSED, with nothing wrong whatsoever........

After a bit of fafing about on the DVLA computer, as the Hilux Surf isn't listed, he decided to enter manualy that it was a Hilux SURF and not a 4 runner that he was testing, so at least my MOT Cert says it's a Toyota Hilux Surf.

What surprised him was the emissions. This was the result.

Zero Drift Max 0.1 Measured 0.00
    Opacity Mean Value Max 3.0 Measured 1.00
    FPT Mean Value Max 1.5 Measured 1.00

What is the FPT mean value? It seems a bit close to the max compared to the Opacity mean value?

But who cares................ I have now got 12 1/2 months of MOT....

First pass test ?

Mine went through on that - if it fails that they lower the bar twice, if you fail on 3.0 you fail !

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
      First pass test ?

Mine went through on that - if it fails that they lower the bar twice, if you fail on 3.0 you fail !

Trev

It's the second MOT it's had in the UK. The first was when it came over, but it was on an old style mot cert. This one is with the new computer system. He didn't mess about with the emissions, plugged the sniffer in the exhaust and did test and went straight thru. Probably helped not having any mud in the air filter!!

Comment

Working...
      X