@ Sumo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Sumo

hey rick can you hear the DEEP calling yet?
    flying out to turkey friday night and scuba starts monday morning.
    bring it on
    enjoy your holiday Buddy
    Attached Files
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

I'm well chuffed!! i got a snorkel/mask and size 12 flippers for £10!!! From Aldi of course.

Never done divin or snorkellin, but love to swim, and seen as how i'll be in the maldives on my honeymoon in 8 weeks time (sh!t that means i'm gettin married soon!), thought i best get prepared.

Sorely tempted to book myself in for a PADI course. anyone had any experience of divin in maldives? i hear there's some freindly 7ft sharks and sting/manta rays etc!

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

Originally posted by pops
      hey rick can you hear the DEEP calling yet?
      flying out to turkey friday night and scuba starts monday morning.
      bring it on
      enjoy your holiday Buddy
      Can I hear the deep blue calling.......
      HELL YES

Roll on Monday buddy,the boat leaves at 0830 and dont get back till late afternoon.20 mtrs pluss here I come..its a shame Gareth is limited to 12 mtrs (cos of his age) but I will do a couple of deep dives then buddy up with him for the rest,bring on the nitrox.
      Oh and pops dont forget
      DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH
      enjoy your hols too m8 and Terrie as well,just leave Terrie your credit cards to look after while you down,she will make sure they are safe.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts
        I'm well chuffed!! i got a snorkel/mask and size 12 flippers for £10!!! From Aldi of course.

Never done divin or snorkellin, but love to swim, and seen as how i'll be in the maldives on my honeymoon in 8 weeks time (sh!t that means i'm gettin married soon!), thought i best get prepared.

Sorely tempted to book myself in for a PADI course. anyone had any experience of divin in maldives? i hear there's some freindly 7ft sharks and sting/manta rays etc!

Mart
        Hey congrats Mart,as for the maldives,Iv'e not had the pleasure myself yet but my m8 went earlier this year and says there are a few dive centres that will do a discover scuba dive,give ut a go you wont regret it.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by B16mts

Mart
          you going SNORKLING on honeymoon they dont do PADI in the diving your be doing
          congrats on the pending nuptuals
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

Working...
          X