Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @woodzie

finished the snorkel yet?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Originally posted by logey79
    finished the snorkel yet?
    no its been raining here every time i try ...going to have a go tomorrow to sort out the wing template as my first attempt was s*** and the second got soggy
    I always knew this was to be a drawn out project as i have to fit it in around shifts , family , weather and the fact that i am now on plan W
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

entire family away in cyprus for 2 weeks for little sisters wedding, i've got entire world cup off, was going to do the turbo, intercooler (including scoop and vents), new rad, fuel cat etc in between matches (done 2"lift while had people around to help) and now can't do anything because on sunday when dropping my little bro at gatwick (which was my 3rd of 5 runs to airport for family between sunday and today!) i went to pull his suitcase out of the boot of my car and freakishly pulled the muscles in my shoulder and fcuk me did it hurt! one of those where every breath is like a knife attack!

the case weren't even that heavy but just got it all at wrong angles, pulled into mcdonalds for an hour because i just couldn't change gear!

just walking around taking the dog out still smarts!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Working...
      X